TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

Intro if you will have me (DS in siggy)

Hello Ladies,

It is with a heavy heart that I intro on here. I am sorry that any of us have to be here or go through such pain.

A little background on DH and I. We had a loss in March 2009 and a loss in November of 2011.  After two failed rounds of Clomid from our OB, we were finally able to find an RE that was willing to look into our case without having a third loss (we went to two OB in the winter and spring that told us they would do nothing until a third loss) this summer. After testing we found out that DH was fine and that I had PCOS and one set of the MTHFR gene. 

So here we are, waiting on AF and to start our first round of IUI. I will be on Follistim, Ovidrel, Crinone, Lovenox, Neevo, and Baby Asprin. We are getting all our meds in the mail tomorrow and start them after a hopefully good blood work/ u/s on day 2 or 3 of this next cycle.  

In less than a month it will be a year since my DH and I have started ttcal our second child and I think I am still in shock our journey has taken us this far.

Sorry this turned out so long but I just wanted to say that I am sorry all you wonderful ladies find yourselves here and I hope none of us have to be here for much longer!  

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Friendship tickers
TTC #2 Since October 2011
RE testing results: DH- normal ME- DX:PCOS and One copy of MTHFR gene
IUI#1 Sept/Oct 2012-Follistim, Ovidrel, Metformin, Baby Asprin, Lovenox, Crinone, and Neevo Beta 10/24=BFN
No 2nd IUI but instead TI with Metformin, Baby Asprin, Neevo and Prometrium
BFP #4 5/4/13-EDD 1/19/14- grow little one, grow!
Beta #1@15DPO HCG-95, progesterone-25 Beta #4@24DPO HCG-2498, progesterone-30, 1st U/S 6mm,133BPM 2nd U/S 1.6cm, 167 BPM
Chart
Lilypie Maternity tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
~*~*~*~Everyone Welcome~*~*~*~

Re: Intro if you will have me (DS in siggy)

• imageMrsErinH:
    imagewickedsugar:
    Honestly... No.. As per the header TTCAL6 is a community for women who have been actively TTCAL for 6 months or more, as well as been an active part of the TTCAL board. If you also like snark and humor post an introduction and show your support to others. I recognize you, but this is not just Trying for 6 but also having been a regular active poster on TTCAL too.
    I second this. I think you would be better suited to the main board. I know there are other women who have been trying for a whole there too.

This. While I do sort of recognize your name, I don't really know you. This is a very tight knit group of ladies over here. I would recommend posting more on the regular board and let us get to know you better over there for now.

I am sorry for your losses.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Started TTC June 2010
    BFP #1
    07/04/10. EDD 03/14/11. Missed m/c 08/09/10. D&C 09/27/10. }Casey & Jaimie{
    BFP #2 01/14/11. EDD 09/25/11. Missed m/c 02/18/11. D&C 02/24/11. }Dustin{
    TTA for 18 months and then TTC for 12 months
    BFP #3 08/18/13. EDD 04/30/14. Missed m/c 09/25/13. D&C 09/26/13. }Daylin{
    TTA for 7 months
    Jan-Mar 2014 - RPL, SHG, karotyping: all results normal
    TTC Again May 2014
    Progesterone & baby aspirin combo for 5 cycles
    - All BFN's
    SA with DNA fragmentation = Perfect results

Diagnostic cycle monitoring = Polycystic ovaries leading to premature egg release
    TTA Oct 2014 - Jan 2015
    Jan 2015 - Medicated cycle with timed intercourse
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic   

My Blog: The Canadian Housewife    PGAL/PAL Welcome    My Chart
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"