I am 41 and DH is 44 and I am trying to decide when and what to do with my last frozen embryo. Our first child we conceived on our own when I was 38 and we had a healthy boy at 39. DD is who we needed to go for IVF for. She was born on 7/18. Now I always felt (even before I got married) that I would be happy with two children. Well now I have the boy and girl. Thing is we still have one frozen embie on ice. I just can't come to deciding when to let it go and not pay for the storage anymore. First I was going to do it when DD was born now wait until she is a year old ... out of that whole SIDS phase ... I know something could happen to her at any time. . Has anyone been in this situation. I am not menopausal yet, and DH and I feel we are done with two kids .. .who even knows if the embryo is really healthy. Would you discard it or donate it when the time came?