Washington Babies

Newborn Photography

Any recs? I am looking for something on the less expensive side (under 200 dollars including the pictures). Ideally I would love to set something up for newborn, 6 month and 1 year pictures but I cant find anyone in our price range on google. Thanks!

Re: Newborn Photography

• I'll recommend myself, if that's ok. I'm expecting my first baby this spring and happened to be looking on the boards when I saw this post. I love newborn sessions, and even have a package that includes a maternity session, newborn, six months, and a year. My website is www.emilyhawken.com Check it out and contact me if you're interested!
  • imageemh27:
    I'll recommend myself, if that's ok. I'm expecting my first baby this spring and happened to be looking on the boards when I saw this post. I love newborn sessions, and even have a package that includes a maternity session, newborn, six months, and a year. My website is www.emilyhawken.com Check it out and contact me if you're interested!

Just so you know, according to the bump's TOS, it's not okay. ;)  People have gotten banned in the past for doing so.

We're using Jessica Hamlin Photography, but she's not in your price range.  She does truly amazing work though!  I can't wait to see our family in her images! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I used captured by Cassy. She was awesome!! I highly recommend her.
    BFP #1 5/16/11 - M/C 5/20/11 BFP #2 7/26/11 - Chemical Pregnancy 7/28/11 BFP #3 8/31/11 - Chemical Pregnancy 9/10/11 (Worst Birthday Ever!!) BFP #4 12/3/11 DD born 8/13 Perfect in every way!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I highly recommend my good friend Kamieo! I'm actually super excited that I'm finally pregnant so I can use her to take pictures of our baby. She's crazy talented.

https://www.kamieophotography.com/

I just checked and she's within your price-range as well :)  Hope this helps!

Shelly 

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I would highly recommend looking for a good newborn photographer....even if that means going out of your budget.  It's the one splurge you won't regret.  Those first 2 weeks are so precious!  If you choose someone with limited experience (usually the cheaper photographers)...you may be disappointed in the photos and you can't ever get those 2 weeks back.  My advice is to splurge on NB and go cheaper for the rest if you need to.  Good luck in your decision and congrats on your pregnancy!
  • The best newborn photographer in your area with the best pricing is Brand New Soul photography.  She is so good!  www.brandnewsoul.com
  • There are several great photographers to choose from in the Bump guide...check it out online and be sure to look for their Mommy Deals too.  These are exclusive offers for Bump subscribers.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"