33 Weeks Pregnant
Options

Stretch Mark on Legs?!?

Hi! I am getting what I think - are stretchmarks on my inner thighs and the side of my knees.  I have NONE on my belly or breasts.  Is anyone else having this same experience?

Re: Stretch Mark on Legs?!?

• Options
    I have them all the way down my inner thighs! I didn't even know that was possible. I just hope it goes away free I have the baby... Only place I don't have them is my belly!
  • Options
    I have them all the way down my inner thighs! I didn't even know that was possible. I just hope it goes away after I have the baby... Only place I don't have them is my belly!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yep, me too. I'm more upset about these than the ones on my belly!
  • Options

I have them too on my inner thighs and on my sides, sort of by the love handle area.  But none of my tummy or breasts.  I've gotten stretch marks before due to weight fluctuating, but these are dark, red and very noticable.  I apply creams everyday and it's really upsetting =(  I hope they fade over time

• Options

Yep. I don't see why this would happen other than maybe added pressure from carrying the baby? I have just a few on my inner thighs and only my right leg has some down to my knee. My breasts, outer thighs and hips were hit much harder. Amazingly I only have one tiny mark on my belly.  

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    well im having number 3 and i have stretch marks EVERYWHERE but i always thought the funniest thing was when my baby sister came to me all upset cause she had caught sight of her rear end in the mirror and realized she had stretch marks like spider webs all over her butt ( the one place i never got em lol)
  • Options
    When I gained 60 lbs in 6 months (not pregnant) I only got them on my thighs and back of my knees. With the pregnancy I've only gotten them on my tummy with a few on my thighs...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

So far I have zero stretchmarks (that I can see anyway) but everybody tells me they are hereditary so I should be getting them any time now as my mother has a billion from us three kids.

I have cocoa butter lotion to rub on myself, but I don't do it anywhere near regularly. I pretty much only use it when my skin itches. I'm not very good at remembering to do stuff like that.

I feel like this baby is just surviving on my brain cells and every day he eats away at my memory functions. I'm to the point if I don't write it down, I don't remember it. 

• Options
    I definately have them on my tummy, as for my thighs, well maybe, but I can't see anything past my bellybutton. Ignorance is bliss!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"