Parenting after a Loss
Options

If You Were Rich

Haha just for fun.

Give me the most outlandish things you would do if you were rich (like megamillions rich) 

For me:

1. I would be a chef. Professionally trained. But I would just work for my immediate family haha. Cooking awesome meals every day because of course I would have a grocery shopper, and dishwasher/maid as well. Maybe I would also make myself into a cooking show. LOL maybe thats a bit too self indulgent. 

Re: If You Were Rich

• Options
    Get land, horses, people to take care of the horses, and a house with a school house in the back so I don't home school in my house. Oh and a private theater and bowling alley.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Hm.  First, pay off my student loans.. then quit my job so I can stay home with DS!

I always wanted to own a lot of property with the ability to open an animal rescue.. and, if I were rich, I'd be able to hire people to help me care for all the animals!! 

Loss #1: 18w5d.. D&E 04Mar03 BFP #2: Jun2011.. missed miscarriage. D&C 08Jul2011 8w4d. BFP #3: Nov2011.. Our Rainbow Baby!!! DS Born: 15Jul2012! BFP #4: Nov2012.. 2U1 - DS2 born 12Jul2013.  BFP #5: 01Jan2014..3U3!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My blog about raising 2U2!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'd buy a vineyard.  And quit my job to go make wine at said vineyard.
    BFP #1 9/23/09. Missed MC 10w3d D&C 11/3/09.

BFP #2 4/13/10. Bridget born 12/28/10

BFP #3 Finn born 8/11/15

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1cb8c4.aspx[/img][/url]

• Options

imageWearingRed:
    Get land, horses, people to take care of the horses, and a house with a school house in the back so I don't home school in my house. Oh and a private theater and bowling alley.

I would definitely do this too! DH and I had a deal that if we couldn't have kids than we would be getting a few horses (even though this would've been pretty crappy). Luckily we have DS but now I have to try to convince him to get a horse too haha.  But if I were rich, I would only be doing the riding and no work haha.  

• Options
    imagepiedpiper07:

imageWearingRed:

I would definitely do this too! DH and I had a deal that if we couldn't have kids than we would be getting a few horses (even though this would've been pretty crappy). Luckily we have DS but now I have to try to convince him to get a horse too haha.  But if I were rich, I would only be doing the riding and no work haha.  

I missing having horses, I grew up with them and can't wait for my daughter to be old enough to start riding with me. I wish I had the money to have a few to go riding again.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

I'd operate a horse rescue... but I'd also buy myself a big fancy dressage horse to ride for fun and probably breed some thoroughbreds for racing.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'd buy a huge peice of land, like 100 acres, and build a great big farm house on it. Then I probably hire some one to walk my dogs. The poor things haven't been walked in months because DH and I are so busy. It's so unfair to them. After that I'd quit my job so I could stay home with Lexi. I'd hire a nanny to come over for one hour every day so I could have a mid after noon nap (boy could I go for one of those right now!). I'd also hire a personal driver, I'm not big fan of driving.
    photo e9455f4d-9751-469e-a19f-460104cd2e5c.jpg photo jan15.jpg
    BFP #1 5/20/10 Natural MC at 5w4d 5/28/10
    BFP #2 11/3/10; BO at u/s 10w6d 12/16/10; Natural MC 1/7/11; D&C 4/21/11
    BFP #3 10/27/11 Please stick, LO!! 2/6/12 It's a Girl! Alexis Grace born 6/29/12
    BFP#4 4/27/14 Stick, stick, stick!! 8/11/14 It's a Boy! Evan Wesley born 1/8/15
    "Patience is waiting. Not passively waiting. That is laziness. But to keep going when the going is hard and slow, that is patience."  Let it Be (blog)My BFP Charts
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    This time I'm not leaving without you.
  • Options
    I would buy a bunch of land, like 500,000 acres. I would let my husband expand our farming operation. Then I would let only family members that I like live on that land. Adios MIL, you won't live close to us anymore! Finally I would make my own lake. We would play all summer on jet skis, speed boats, and the pondtoon! Mmmm, motorboatin!
  • Options
    Hire a maid, cook, and nanny!!!     The nanny is mainly so I can sleep in and occasionally go out without the kids.  lol
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image image image
  • Options
    First, pay off our debt including our mortgage. Quit my job and be a SAHM. Then buy a cabin in the mountains along with season passes. Probably move to the Pacific Northwest and buy a home there, fully paid for of course, and rent this one out. Then I'd like to travel, travel, travel...everywhere!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I would write, all of the time, just write, I love to write.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'd act in commercials on occasion, volunteer, take LO more places.

Unexplained IF/RPL

TTC#1 2003 BFNs, 2004-2009 imageimageimageimageimage 5 angels above

2010 IVF-PGS-FET#1, DD b. Aug-2011 image

TTC#2 2012 BFNs, 2013 FET#2, DS b. Nov-2013 image

TTC#3 2015 BFNs, FET#3 image (my 6th and last angel above)

Journey Complete.

• Options
    Id buy a bunch of different homes or flats all around the world. Then, just hope around to each one.

I'd also take one of those 6m long cruises that go around the world to figure out where I want to buy said houses.

I'd also attend the Culinary institute of America near Napa to really learn how to cook.

BFP #1 via IUI ~ L (Fatal Birth Defect) 4/7/10
    BFP #2 via IUI ~ m/c
    BFP #3 via cancelled IUI ~ C (2lb 3oz; HELLP) 5/16/11
    BFP #4 via the natural (free!) way ~ E (8lb 11oz) 9/13/12

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"