Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Monument companies? (warning: burial mentioned)

Hi ladies,

We had a beautiful ceremony for our baby girl earlier this month and buried her in a place especially for little angels.  We would like to have a plaque made to put on her grave and wondering if any of you could recommend some online companies that do this. It is rather upsetting Googling this so I thought I would reach out to you ladies. I suppose we could also contact the funeral director and cemetery too. 

Thanks so much! 

Re: Monument companies? (warning: burial mentioned)

• Options

This is such a difficult situation, and I am sorry you are having to go through this.  My honest opinion though is to go through a company around you (I think the funeral director could give you some suggestions).  I have heard that ordering something like this online is a gamble, and there are several aspects that aren't taken care of with an online company.  For example, they won't install your stone and you will have to find someone else to do it.  Maybe someone on here has ordered online with no issues, but after reading up on it, we decided not to risk it and to go with someone local.  Good luck, and (((HUGS))).

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is to find "the perfect one" for your baby. We just went with what the funeral place had to offer they usually have books with the pictures of different ones.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"