Adoption

Update!!

So, it's been awhile since I've been on here.  Life has been a little insane!!  Some of you may know our story, but it's growing! 

About 2 months ago we found out that our 5th pregnancy had to be medically terminated due to the baby having anencephaly, a neural tube defect that would leave the baby still born.  The same exact day that we found this information out, we were contacted by a birth-mom in the state of Indiana on all places, but facebook.  My husband and I created a facebook page to help update friends and family on our process.  Well, we didn't expect a birth mom to reach out to us through it!

So, BM and I have been speaking since June and things are going well!  We traveled to Indiana in September and we met with her, the agency she was working with, and even went to a doc. appt!  It's a boy!

So, currently we are matched and the baby is due in Feb.  So, we are cautiously optimistic and hopeful!  BM is very dedicated to making this choice, but has a lot of negativity surrounding her.  So, if you have any extra vibes or prayers, please send them our way!  We are hopeful that this is our rainbow baby :)  THANKS!!   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Update!!

• I'm so sorry for your loss. But being contacted by an emom like that is so awesome. GL in your journey! Keep me updated!
    Me (29)-Aspiring SMBC
    6 home inseminations=BFN
    2 IUIs= BFN
    3 IVFs=BFN
    June 2012-Decided to give up TTC and started the process to adopt from foster care!

Aspiring SMBC Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
  • Wow, sounds like this baby was meant to be yours!  I'm praying for you and your family! Smile
    Married Since 09/2006, TTC Since 09/2010 
    DX: Unexplained infertility, DH normal 
    3 Femara cycles - Oct, Nov, Dec 2011, all BFNs 
    IVF #1, ER 2/15 (5R, 4M, 4F), ET 2/18, Beta 2/29 = BFN :( 
    Follistim + IUI on 6/25 = BFN 
    Home Study Finalized 8/14/12! Profile Active - 8/17/12! 
    Officially Matched 8/29/12, Our perfect angel born 9/25/12! 
    Biggest surprise ever, unexpected BFP on 4/12/13! 

Our Angel through Adoption
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Little Miracle
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"