Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Clicky Poll: When did you deliver?

Re: Clicky Poll: When did you deliver?

• FTM, naturally at 38 weeks, 5 days according to my first due date (I was given three).  My water broke at home, contractions started an hour later.  He was born 4 hours after that.

B born 7/15/13, C born 3/2/15, #3 on the way May '17

I’m a modern man, a man for the millennium. Digital and smoke free. A diversified multi-cultural, post-modern deconstruction that is anatomically and ecologically incorrect. I’ve been up linked and downloaded, I’ve been inputted and outsourced, I know the upside of downsizing, I know the downside of upgrading. I’m a high-tech low-life. A cutting edge, state-of-the-art bi-coastal multi-tasker and I can give you a gigabyte in a nanosecond! I’m new wave, but I’m old school and my inner child is outward bound. I’m a hot-wired, heat seeking, warm-hearted cool customer, voice activated and bio-degradable. I interface with my database, my database is in cyberspace, so I’m interactive, I’m hyperactive and from time to time I’m radioactive.

• DS was born at 40w2d after an induction.

DD was born at 39w3d by C-section.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • 42 weeks 1 day naturally no induction with my first, second was 41 weeks 3 days again natural birth, third 36 weeks 5 days also natural ,fourth 40 weeks 3 days natural again no induction .
  • FTM induced at 40w6d

This. Delivery via CS at 41w.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
    O14 January Signature Challenge: Snow Fails
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • jennOKjennOK member
    On due date, emergency Csection.
  • Born by emergency c-section one day after EDD.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

• FTM two days late, he came on his own
  • 40 wks 1 day. I was induced for medical reasons at 39 weeks 6 days, but was already having contractions (but couldn't really feel them) when they hooked me up to the monitor.

• FTM. Experienced 2 episodes of arrested PTL at 29w6d and 34w. Baby arrived naturally at 40w1d (only 2 hours late).
  • Went into labor on my own and DS was born at 40w2d

Started TTC Nov. 2011 

1st clomid cycle June 2012- No response :: HSG August 2012- Left tube blocked, right tube clear :: 2nd clomid cycle Aug. 2012 BFN :: 3rd clomid cycle Sept. 2012 :: BFP Sept 30th :: DS born 6/15/13 :: BFP #2 7/29/14 M/C 8/5/14 :: BFP#3 10/20/14 DD born 7/1/2015 :: Applied to be surrogate April '17 :: Transferred 1 Embryo for IFs Dec. '17 :: Surro Babe born 9/11/18 :: Started 2nd Journey May '19 :: Transferred 1 Embryo for new IFs 9/24/19 :: HB 138 at 6w6d

• Went into labor at 830pm on 41w1d and had an emergency cs at 125am. I wasn't supposed to go that late but it was Memorial Day Weekend and they hoped I'd make it till Tuesday. Monday night I went into labor and almost lost my baby because a doctor didn't want to lose their long weekend.
  • She came on her own on her due date.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • FTM: My water broke at 38wks 1 day. DS was born naturally 7 hours later.
  • First was induced at 10 days over, second naturally at 10 days over.
  • My water broke spontaneously at 40W4D the night before our scheduled induction.  She wanted to be in control and waited till the last minute to decide she was ready to arrive.  FTM

• My doctor stripped my membranes at my 39 week appointment and I went into labor that night. He was born the next day, so 39w1d

• they gave me two different due dates the first ultrasound they said the 24th then they said the 20th then they went back to the 24th but I went into labor on the 19th and delivered on the 20th so the second one was right.
  • My first arrived a week early, on her own.  My second was induced a week early.  My third was delivered in June one day past EDD. 

• 4 weeks early, but I had a failed induction and C section due to preeclampsia
  • I was due June 21st. Started early labor around lunch time on the 12th. On the 13th things got more intense and we went to the hospital around dinner time. I delivered her in the morning on the 14th, exactly one week before she was due.
    Married 3/24/12
    #1 Born 6/14/13
    #2 Due 11/1/16

• first baby 39 wks and 5 days naturally second child 38 wks 5 days naturally

• DSL 41wks, went into labor naturally. DD 39.4wks

I'm going to school to become a midwife! 
    You can follow my journey here: http://midwife101.wordpress.com
  • 39w6d so almost bang on my DD

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Induced at 41w1d
    Anniversary

BabyFetus Ticker

• Water broke at 5 am, she was born that night at 39 weeks exactly. FTM
  • FTM, water broke at 40 wks 6 days
  • Induced 36w6d and delivered at 37 weeks
    July 13 Siggy Challenge December'14: Christmas/Holiday Movie
    Bonus: Ugly Sweater

photo 89022d03-637e-4c13-aa0a-686e2c5d2bd8_zps58cec4a3.png
    Anniversary
  • 4 days early!!
  • Went into labor and delivered quickly at 37 weeks exactly! FTM
  • I went into labor three days before my due date, and delivered the next morning. I was so happy because I had been scheduled to be induced on my due date because my blood pressure kept going up.
  • FTM here and he came the day before EDD. I was induced at 39w5d. :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • My water broke 3 days before my EDD
    married 7.18.12   DS1 4.29.13   EDD 11.23.14

my happy boy

• Water broke at 38 weeks exactly, and my son was born 12 hours later that same day.
  • FTM: water broke at 930pm, contractions started at 1230am and he was born at 456am at 38wks, 2days.
  • I thought for sure I would go late with my first because everyone always says that. Contractions started 8pm 5 days before due date and continued overnight and she was born at 39w3d. Water never broke and she was actually born in her sac :)
  • My water broke and DD arrived at 36 weeks one day. I'm a FTM.
  • I delivered naturally at 38 weeks (exactly 2 weeks before my due date!) It was my first and she was just ready I guess.
  • Everyone is different. As you can see by the difft posts it really varies. I was in labor for 36 hours and had a drug free birth. Baby came at 39w4d. Water didn't break on its own so they had to do that for me. Baby was sunny side up
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • FTM. He was born at 39w4d naturally.
  • Induced at 39 weeks, one week before die date! FTM.
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"