C-sections
Options

Ab Soreness

It's been two weeks since my c-section and I thought I was doing pretty good.  But today I started experiencing soreness/ sort of pain on the right side near my naval. Does this have to do with your abs healing?  Anyone else experiencing the same thing?

Re: Ab Soreness

• Options

Let me start by saying, everyone is different and if I were you I would at least call the doctor's nurse line to check.  I felt soreness for several weeks especially when I started moving around more and more.  As the nerves work themselves back together and muscles start back joining and getting back into shape, I was told I would feel lots of aches and twinges.  I believe you are fine as long as you don't feel inconsistencies in your stomach or experience pain so bad that you have to stoop over.  This may be TMI but I would have the WORST pains when I was constipated.  It was really really painful.  Could that be it?

But like I said, check with your doc just in case. ;)  Heck I'm 13 month post c-section and small sections of my lower abdomen still don't have feeling. haha!

BFP 6-29-10; EDD 3-10-10; Missed MC @ 10wks on 8-12-10; D&C 8-13-10
    BFP 11-24-10; EDD 8-5-10; CP @ 4wks on 11-27-10
    BFP 12-22-10; EDD 9-2-11 Baby girl born Aug. 15, 2011 via emergency c-section
    BFP 9-5-12; EDD 5-20-13; Missed MC @ 8 wks on 10-9-12; D&C 10-10-12
    BFP 1-7-13; EDD 9-20-13; PRAYING WE GET TO BRING THIS BABY HOME! BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I have had bad abdominal pains the two times after I did a big shopping trip. My pain was a little higher up.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I got pains up that far after I over exerted myself shortly after my c-section. Those pain meds sure do mask how sore you still really are!

**********Matthew 1.8.06 - Connor 7.17.08 - Alexis 2.16.13 ************

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"