Single Parents

The light at the end of the tunnel

After struggling for well over a year, I can see the light! My X has been nothing but a child since he left almost two years ago...not paying his CS, not calling DS, not even knowing what's going on DS' life! But finally I received an e-mail that he cannot stand me and wants to cut all ties with me. He says he loves DS a lot but that he just doesn't want to deal with me for the next 13 years. So I'm finally getting him to sign his rights over to me and I can move on with my new life! I know some may think it's awful that I'm happy about DS' BD not being around, but it really is for the better. DS has no idea who he is and my FI has been more of a father to DS the past year than my X ever was. My entire family has been praying that my X will get out of the picture and our prayers have been answered and I feel like a weight has been lifted. It is a little heart breaking to actually see that a parent would sacrifice his relationship with his child just because he cannot stand the other parent. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: The light at the end of the tunnel

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"