Late Term and Child Loss
Options

***Avatar Warning*** A Serious Apology

I want to apologize for my post a few days ago.  I hope you all know I was simply trying to help a friend in whatever way I could.

I want to apologize from the bottom of my heart for any pain I caused.  I am so so sorry.  

And thank you for those who replied. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ***Avatar Warning*** A Serious Apology

• Options

We know you were only trying to help a friend, we also understand that it is impossible to know how seeing pictures like that could affect angel mama's when you have never been in our shoes.  We don't expect you to know that or want you to understand it.

You should be proud you are such a good friend.  I am glad you are trying to help and thank you for the apology.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I think everyone knows you didn't have any mean intentions.  It's just one of those things that people don't often realize could be hurtful, especially to the moms whose losses are more recent.  Thank you for your apology.  You sound like a good friend, and I'm so sorry for what she and her family are going through.
    Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"