Food Allergy

So if you had 1 month until dairy free

what would be on your must eat list? I'm cutting out dairy for the last 2 months of my pregnancy so I'm compiling a list of foods I want to eat while I can! It's going to be SOO hard giving up dairy as I have had a love affair with ice cream and frozen yogurt lately.
imageimage

Re: So if you had 1 month until dairy free

• lasagna, baked ziti with tons of ricotta, pizza...can you tell I love Italian food :) 

mac and cheese

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I also love Italian, Mexican, anything smothered in cheese......trying to find a good non-dairy substitute for my coffee.
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • imageLSU628:
    I also love Italian, Mexican, anything smothered in cheese......trying to find a good non-dairy substitute for my coffee.

So delicious has a coconut creamer (and ice cream) that is great! Only 1 store carries it locally for me but my Walmart said they would order it if I wanted them too...

I am dieing for a pumpkin spice latte and chocolate cake/ ice cream... Are you cutting soy out too?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've been dairy free for 15 months now and was doing great with my substitutes, but the turn to cooler weather has me craving pumpkin bars with cream cheese frosting and a pumpkin spice latte.  
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagelivinreality:

imageLSU628:
    I also love Italian, Mexican, anything smothered in cheese......trying to find a good non-dairy substitute for my coffee.

So delicious has a coconut creamer (and ice cream) that is great! Only 1 store carries it locally for me but my Walmart said they would order it if I wanted them too...

I am dieing for a pumpkin spice latte and chocolate cake/ ice cream... Are you cutting soy out too?

I'm not going to cut out soy yet as DD didn't have any reaction to soy. I really think that might push me over the edge while pregnant.  I completely forgot about soy milk since we didn't use it for DD.  There's that pregnancy brain for you! The almond milk makes me want to gag, and the idea of coconut creamer in my coffee isn't really appealing. I'm pretty plain jane when it comes to my coffee.

imageimage
  • imagelucylea:
    I've been dairy free for 15 months now and was doing great with my substitutes, but the turn to cooler weather has me craving pumpkin bars with cream cheese frosting and a pumpkin spice latte.  
    Pumpkin bars sound delicious. I love all things pumpkin/fall related.
    imageimage
  • imagelucylea:
    I've been dairy free for 15 months now and was doing great with my substitutes, but the turn to cooler weather has me craving pumpkin bars with cream cheese frosting and a pumpkin spice latte.  

FYI - Duncan Hines and Pillsbury (doublecheck labels of course!) make dairy free cream cheese frosting. :)

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"