Breastfeeding
Options

Nipples for Ameda Bottles?

I have the Ameda Purly Yours Breast Pump. It casme with storage bottles, I'm trying to find out if there are any nipples that fit them? I went to Ameda's website and it doesn't look like they make nipples. This seems weird to me. Espchally since the caps to the bottles have the ring/disk set up. Why would they have that set up if they didn't make nipples to fit in them? Wondering if there are any nips that fit them. Also seems weird since I know the Medela pumps come with bottles with nipples.

My Journey to Motherhood
Me 36, DH 42
7.5 years of TTC ... It never gets any easier.

Baby Girl # 1
TTC Since January 2009
Reproductive Endocrinologist diagnosed us "Unexplained Infertility".
After 3 years . . . 3 IUIs . . . and 3 IVFs . . . our miracle GIRL arrived on August 6, 2012.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Girl # 2
TTC Since June 2013
Got pregnant on our own without Fertility Treatments - January 2016!  Thank you snow storm Jonas!
EDD 10/15/16
At 20-week anatomy scan found IUGR (Intrauterine Growth Restriction), and very low Amniotic Fluid.  Now, I'm High Risk and have weekly ultrasounds to monitor fluid and growth.  If baby runs out of room or is too growth restricted, they will deliver ASAP.  My current goal is to make it to 28 weeks!   

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Nipples for Ameda Bottles?

• Options
    The Dr. Brown's work!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    The disposable nipples that the formula companies make fit the Ameda bottles.  I never fed DS straight from a pump bottle, I just pumped into them & then fed him from either an Avent bottle or, when he was younger, a First Years BreastFlow bottle.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"