August 2012 Moms

You CAN return opened formula.

Title: You CAN return opened formula.

I bought that $30 can of Alimentum and now don't know what the heck to do with it, so I called Walgreens, where I bought it from, and they said they cannot take it back, legally (probably because of that whole smuggling cocaine in baby formula thing that happened a few years ago...people do crazy things). So, I called Similac, told them what happened (it made him throw up for two hours straight after a few bottles...) and they were more than happy to send me a check for the amount I paid for it. She asked me how much I paid for it, didn't even want me to send the receipt or anything, and said a check would be mailed to me within the next two weeks from Abbott Labs. She told me just to discard the formula.

So, if you have opened formula that didn't work out for your LO, call the 800 number on the can! 

A12 Sig Challenge - Favorite Fall Show!
SCANDAL!

Re: You CAN return opened formula.

• Very interesting.  I'll have to see if this works on the BRU formula that DS is no longer on.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Awesome! I have two TUBS of similac in two different types that made DS crazy sick and spitting up everywhere. I'll have to call. Thanks for this!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Similac support is amazing. I have used them 2x so far. Once about formula and one time about there bottles
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Scarlet Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"