January 2012 Moms

FFFC

My FFFC is that if DS gets up before his normal wakeup time, I let him stay in his overnight diaper for like half an hour before putting him in a fresh diaper.  I do that mostly because I want time to get functional before wrestling him out of his PJs as he hates getting dressed.

July '15 siggy challenge: Thanksgiving fails
Lilypie Maternity tickers
imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
PitaPata Cat tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

Re: FFFC

• Namara I do that too but only because she always has a bm first thing in the morning, we have wasted too many diapers lol.

My FFFC- I wear leggings as pants. I make sure my shirt is long enough to cover my bottom Embarrassed I think they are cute, comfy, and go with everything!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Since DD is not yet STTN (her crib is in our room), and my husband works a demanding job, he has started sleeping downstairs to get better sleep. And I actually love having the bed all to myself!! I can stretch out and change position to get comfortable without worrying about waking him up. Plus, I hate cuddling.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagejs13524:
    Since DD is not yet STTN (her crib is in our room), and my husband works a demanding job, he has started sleeping downstairs to get better sleep. And I actually love having the bed all to myself!! I can stretch out and change position to get comfortable without worrying about waking him up. Plus, I hate cuddling.

Sometimes DH falls asleep on the couch and I leave him there on purpose because I like having the bed to myself lol. The next morning he asks "Did you wake me up last night?" My reply "Yes, but you didn't get up" hahahhaa

• DD has gone back to not sleeping again. Last night was horrible but that one I handled great. The night before however I had a complete meltdown. I won't go into details of everything that was going on. But after failing to keep DD asleep no matter what I did and then being scratched up and stumped on by the cat and the dog I LOST IT. I ran upstairs completely unglued, told DH he deal with it as I was done. Then I said something along the lines "Ok and now I'm gonna go hang myself" Completely and totally irrational and crazy LOL Then I felt like total $hit and a loser of a wife and mother. Yup total disaster of a woman. :/

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Im secretly excited that I get to use BFing as the reason I cannot fast this year for Yom Kippur. In fact, looking ahead depending on when we have our next 2-3 kids I can use pregnancy/BFing as my 'get out of jail free' card for the next 5+ years.

I am such a model Jew. 

• imagejs13524:
    Since DD is not yet STTN (her crib is in our room), and my husband works a demanding job, he has started sleeping downstairs to get better sleep. And I actually love having the bed all to myself!! I can stretch out and change position to get comfortable without worrying about waking him up. Plus, I hate cuddling.

I'm the same way.  Last night my DH had a sleep study to check for sleep apnea (all clear, btw).  Instead of worrying about his test I was just glad to have the whole bed to myself.  I also let him feel guilty when he takes fishing trips with his dad, but I'm just excited to sleep right-smack-dab in-the-middle of the bed.

imageimageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagewychets:

Namara I do that too but only because she always has a bm first thing in the morning, we have wasted too many diapers lol.

My FFFC- I wear leggings as pants. I make sure my shirt is long enough to cover my bottom Embarrassed I think they are cute, comfy, and go with everything!

Ummm leggings are pants. They only look weird when you don't have a long shirt with them.  I LIVE in leggings. :)

• If DS wakes up 20 minutes or so before it's time for me to get up (which is becoming a regular routine) I turn the monitor off and go back to sleep.  He just babbles to himself in his crib and rocks.  He's happy, I'm happy....so what?

Anniversary

• imageAMbaby:
    imagewychets:

Namara I do that too but only because she always has a bm first thing in the morning, we have wasted too many diapers lol.

Ummm leggings are pants. They only look weird when you don't have a long shirt with them.  I LIVE in leggings. :)

We could be friends IRL lol

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"