Natural Birth

Any free fear release scripts out there?

My coworker is 37 weeks and just now asking for some last minute advice. I used hypnobirthing for my HBAC and loved it. She might not have much time to prepare depending on when LO decides to come. I think a fear release exercise could really help, we are NICU RN's so we see a lot of crazy and unusual stuff. Anyhow, anyone have suggestions for free fear release exercises I can suggest. I also told her about Ina May's Guide to Childbirth. Thanks ladies!

Re: Any free fear release scripts out there?

• Check the Hypnobabies website.  I know there are a few free tracks available for download, but I don't know if fear clearing is in them.  I know their study course has a fear clearing track . . . maybe if they don't have one, you could see if you know anyone that has the Hypnobabies program and if they would be willing to share that track?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • can she see a hypnotherapist? visit this site to request a list of certified hypnotists in your area: www.ngh.net. 

she could also contact the local HypnoBirthing practitioners. some of them may also be certified hypnotists.

also, this might help: google: fear release hypnosis free script: https://www.google.com/search?q=fear+release+hypnosis+free+script&rlz=1C1AFAB_enUS452US452&sugexp=chrome,mod=10&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8 

she could conceivable do this on her own, but it's really so much more powerful if a trained hypnotist does it.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"