Single Parents

My baby's already 1 month old!

It's crazy how fast time is flying! It seems like it's only been a few days. She doesn't fit in her NB clothes anymore either :( I guess I should put them up somewhere or donate them but I can't bring myself to do it. I want her to stay little forever :) And she's making me want to have lots of babies! Which is weird bc I've never liked children. But next time I will be married for sure!

I also still haven't heard from her BD which gives me hope that I never will. I think if he wanted to be involved he would have contacted me by now. I haven't heard from him since march.  

here's her 1 month pic :) 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: My baby's already 1 month old!

• Happy 1 month!!  I still have almost all of DDs clothes from the first year.  I give some stuff away to people but hold onto the extra cute outfits and pjs!!  Having a baby has made me dream of more, even though like you her BD is not in the picture

enjoy your little girl!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • she's adorable!!! Enjoy her!

(not to burst your bubble or anything but prep yourself for BD to pop in at any time...it's what they do. I didnt't hear from my BD until LO was 4 months old)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemdotm0904:

she's adorable!!! Enjoy her!

(not to burst your bubble or anything but prep yourself for BD to pop in at any time...it's what they do. I didnt't hear from my BD until LO was 4 months old)

Thanks! That's crazy he waited until your LO was 4 months. What made him change his mind? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• What a cutie.

Prepare for the worst when it comes to a missing bd.  They always seem to show up at the most unsuspecting times and cause crazy stress.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • This. Mine would disappear for years and randomly pop up, confusing the heck out of DD. when she got older, she just accepted this is how he is.

PS, she is beautiful.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"