Philadelphia Babies
Options

Pediatrician Recommedations in Abington area

I am filling out my registration paperwork for the hospital and need to fill out a Pediatrician.  Any recommendations for this in the Abington area? I am looking for any feedback.  Thanks!

Re: Pediatrician Recommedations in Abington area

• Options

My kids go to Abington peds on OLD York Rd. Love them!  They are the best and I shopped around with my boys from Holland peds to Red lion and several other places in the city and suburbs. Pierre Chanoine M.D. makes them smile and laugh, until the nurse gives them their shots.  But he is awsome! The website is great and after hours are the best in the area.

https://www.abingtonpeds.com/providers/default.asp

• Options
    imageElyssao3:

My kids go to Abington peds on OLD York Rd. Love them!  They are the best and I shopped around with my boys from Holland peds to Red lion and several other places in the city and suburbs. Pierre Chanoine M.D. makes them smile and laugh, until the nurse gives them their shots.  But he is awsome! The website is great and after hours are the best in the area.

https://www.abingtonpeds.com/providers/default.asp

I second Abington Peds.  We used them until we moved to the other side of the city.  But they are awesome.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We use Chop Network in Chestnut Hill - we love them! Dr. Fitzpatrick and Sharon Hunter - nurse practioner are our favorite!

https://www.chop.edu/locations/primary-chestnut-hill/home.html

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I just selected Hatboro Pediatrics / Dr. Coren. She is super flexible with everything...she'll tell you what the AMA says, what she thinks and lets you chose what you want to do. You can be on any immunization schedule you want. I love the flexibility AND she is expanding to add another doctor and a new addition which I will completely separate sick and wellness visits from the front door. You literally will walk into one side or the other and even the exam rooms are kept separate. I think it's genius. Love it. Good luck!
  • Options
    Hatboro Pediatrics is the Best!  Dr. Andrea Amoia is now joining the group next month and we are very excited about both Dr. Coren and Dr. Andi being in the same group.  Hands down this is the best group in the area!
  • Options

Another vote for Abington Pediatrics.

And, I concur with the other posters regarding Dr. Pierre Chanoine.  He is wonderful!

I tried CHOP Chestunt Hill but didn't care for it.  In particular, I did not care for the following:

-lack of parking

-waiting room area (no separation between sick visits & well child visits & it could have been cleaner)

-Dr. McGhee's bedside manner (IMO he was polite but not friendly)  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"