St. Louis Babies

In-home Childcare near Ballwin, MO

Hi everyone,

I am expecting my first child in February and am wondering if anyone has any recommendations for part time in-home childcare around Manchester and Hwy 141. I am having a difficult time finding people around my area. Thanks in advance!

BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: In-home Childcare near Ballwin, MO

• I'm not super close to you...but, I have plenty of experience!  Unfortunately my job as a full time nanny will be ending in July of 2013 when the little guy goes off to preschool :(  I'm currently expecting my first child in December, and will be a SAHM as of July 28, 2013.  We just purchased our first home in maryland Heights (dorsett & 270) and I can't see myself doing anything besides childcare after my son is born...it's kind of my thing ;)  Between my commute and taking the kids to school/music/swimming etc. i'm traveling about 50 miles a day for the family i'm with now, so i'm willing to help with your commute :)  My sister had a really hard time finding childcare in her state when my nephews we're younger and it was extrememly hard on her. After my son is born, my schedule will be pretty open, so if you need some help, let me know :)  Good luck!

[email protected]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We are right by 141 and Manchester too and haven't had any luck. If you find one you like with multiple openings please post on here because we would love to check it out too. Thanks!
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks Beachbaby - I will definitely keep you in mind but I am looking for someone closer to home, if I have no luck with that I will send you an email.

Demedoll, I will let you know if I find anyone. I had one recommendation but the lady is full and is moving to Fenton in March so still no luck.

BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • My lady is just off of Sulphur Springs and Reis, closer to Big Bend than Manchester.  She's full, but I can ask her if she knows anybody, if you'd like.
  • Futuremrspadawan: I would also be interested in chatting with your childcare provider, as that is right by my house!  If you don't mind, I would love to know if she knows anyone else in the area that she would recommend.  Thanks!
    Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary BabyName Ticker
  • Sorry for the delayed response.  I flagged this thread for replies since I'm not on this board much, but I didn't get a message. :-P  I'll shoot my provider a message and see if she knows of anyone!
  • Hey ladies - my lady might have an opening come February.  The other two gals in the area she knows of are full. If you're interested, shoot me a private message for her contact information.  I'll let you all know if I hear anything else!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"