March 2012 Moms
Options

My Super Mom Power

We give DD one formula bottle at bed time to help with sleeping. I have discovered my amazing ability to fill the bottle with exactly the correct amount of water. I'm talking right on the line. Every time! And every time I let out a huge "YES!" so DH knows how awesome I am. 

Can you change an explosive poop with just one wipe? What's your super mom power?

Re: My Super Mom Power

• Options
    I am so tired and this post totally just made me laugh. In my head I heard your excitement with the YES!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I can catch anything thrown at me one-handed, but only when I'm holding Kelsey!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    No I can not change the explosive poop with one wipe. Lol but true! My super power is being able to SAH all day with him without going insane. Literally God had blessed me with more patience and understanding than I have ever had before the LO was born! I guess I have God given super powers!!!!!
  • Options

This is a fantastic post! I can get it right on the line every once in awhile, but I definitely am not consistent. That is definitely a super power. :)

I can stop my baby from normal (non hysterical) crying by the time I get to the end of the first two versus of "I Walk the Line" by Johnny Cash. I have no idea why, it makes my husband laugh, but it totally works. And I have an awful singing voice. Maybe she stops so I will shut up? 

I can't wait to hear other super powers! :)

• Options

I can always get the bubble out. DH will burp him for 20 seconds and give up... and hand him over. But I kind of like the feeling when I get the burp out and DH just looks at me with this "REALLY?" look on his face.. lol.

Also, I'm not sure this is a super power or more of a Mom thing, but I can always tell what is wrong with DS when he cries. Whether he is hungry, tired or bored. I just know and I love that no matter how upset he is, Mommy always makes him feel better.. GAH! I love that feeling. <3  :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"