TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

Bi-Monthly 6+ Wine and Cheese Party (updates)

Here I am ladies, on time!  (new time)  How have the past two weeks been?  Here is your chance to vent about anything and everything!  I'm sending you all tons of love, I would also like to send out a special shout out to our recent grads!  We wish you nothing short of the best, and please don't come back!  So ladies, air it here...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
??? TTCAL Buddies w/ BabyTrippin & CashewsMommy ???
1st BFP = m/c 4.21.08 @ 7W5D (and divorce)
TTC #1 since 6.10
SA #1=Agglutination SA #2= Everything perfect
HSG= All clear & perfect
Currently learning to live Child Free
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
?My NTNP Chart! ?My Blog!?Follow Me on Pinterest
CLICK to give care & food to animals in need -
?Big Girls have babies too!?
??Success/pregnant after everything welcome - FHs need not apply??

Re: Bi-Monthly 6+ Wine and Cheese Party (updates)

• Options

Not much has changed in my life.  Today is our 2 year wedding anniversary, and 4 years together.  We celebrated by going to Costco and cleaning the house.  DH did leave around 4am to get me flowers and a maple bar.  My parents are coming over in a few hours.  His mom hasn't called or texted yet, so he is mad. 

We are still NTNP, but I am leaning more towards not having children.  You can thank Costco for that.  Why do people let their kids run around like crazy lil shiz?  Anyhow, I hope you ladies have been good.

We leave for vacay in 6 days, I can hardly wait.  Even though we are going to Utah/Nevada and driving.  At least we are getting outta town!

I PPH all of you. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ??? TTCAL Buddies w/ BabyTrippin & CashewsMommy ???
    1st BFP = m/c 4.21.08 @ 7W5D (and divorce)
    TTC #1 since 6.10
    SA #1=Agglutination SA #2= Everything perfect
    HSG= All clear & perfect
    Currently learning to live Child Free
    ?My NTNP Chart! ?My Blog!?Follow Me on Pinterest
    CLICK to give care & food to animals in need -
    ?Big Girls have babies too!?
    ??Success/pregnant after everything welcome - FHs need not apply??
  • Options

Rawr - Happy anniversary! I hope your vacation is awsome too.

I posted my RPL results a couple of posts down so I'll save everyone from having to read it again here. In non-TTCAL-life, I'm excited to be hiring my first employee. Applications just started coming in, but it sounds like there has been a lot of interest. I'm hoping this brings some new energy to my office. I'm starting to get complacent, but if I push those feelings out of the way, there is some really exciting work to be done!

Congrats to our grads!!!

TTC #1 since January 2011
    BFP#1 April 12, 2011, EDD December 24, 2011, strong heart beat at 7w3d, d&c at 10w6d
    BFP#2 Oct 24, 2011, natural miscarriage, EDD unknown
    After RPL testing my losses and subsequent infertility are considered unexplained.
    Cycle #22: Femara, TI, and progesterone = BFP!! 
    BFP#3 Dec 21, 2012. Beta #1 @14dpo = 134, progesterone 67.8. Beta #2 @ 17dpo = 664! Team green, EDD 9/1/13, healthy baby boy born 9/12/13!
    imageimage  My chart.

Congratulations to the fabulous KGS2003! Her sweet boys are here! Grow boys grow!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Rawr - Costco - the world's best birth control :-)  Kidding aside though, I'm sorry you are facing such difficult and heart breaking decisions.  Happy anniversary!!  And enjoy your vacay :-)

Hippo - Wow, 1st employee, that's awesome!  

Major congrats to Petra, Delino, Gregermis, and anyone else I'm spacing on right now! 

Me - last cycle was a mindf*ck, I'll spare you the details.  NTNP again this cycle.  Starting BCPs with next AF to prep for IVF (hopefully - need to call the nurse tomorrow to get a tentative timeline!).  If all goes according to (my) plan - should be starting stims right around our EDD.... 

Natural m/c Oct. 2005

Dx: balanced translocation and LPD

TTC since Oct 2011

BPF 02/19/12, EDD 10/31/12, natural m/c 02/28/12 (4w6d)

IVF (BCPs starting 10/30/12, ER 11/18/12, 5dt of 1 beautiful, healthy embryo 11/23/12)
    BFP 12/02/12, u/s @ 6w,5d showed 2 HBs! Identical twins!!
    Bed rest from 21w-35w due to short cervix, hospital bed rest from 23w-32w due to PTL
    Our rainbows were born 07/19/13 (36w, 5d)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

****siggy****

I hope it's ok for me to post. I would never want to hurt any of you, hence not posting my BFP here.

I just wanted to thank you all from the bottom of my heart.  The amount of support that you all have shown me over the past year + is amazing and I don't know how I would have survived 3 losses, a failed IVF and a failed FET without you.  I hope I don't have to return here, but if I do I know you will all be here to help me pick up the pieces.

Rawr - Happy Anniversary!  I hope you have an awesome vacation!

HH - I'm rooting for you love.  Good luck finding an employee!

CNY - Best of luck with your IVF cycle.  It can be overwhelming, but once you dive in, it just flows.

Wicked - So much love you to and your stable kidneys <3.  Now I have a message for your ovaries...GET WITH THE PROGRAM!!!!!

Rosie - Sending you lots of ovulation and BFP dust!

3 ectopic pregnancies (EDD's 1/30/12-tube removed, 6/2/12-methotrexate and 10/2/12-methotrexate)
    IVF and Natural FET resulted in BFN's and a hole in our wallets
    Natural BFP #4 on 9/7/12 gave us our miracle on 5/18/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Rawr - Thanks for holding these little shindigs, it's nice to get an update on everyone. I hope you and your DH have a really good trip and enjoy your time away. And happy anniversary!

HH - I'm sorry that your RPL results weren't exactly the answers you were looking for but I hope that you guys can still get a plan in place. And good luck hiring a new employee! That sounds both exciting and daunting at the same time.

CNY - I'm sorry about this last cycle messing with your brain. I hope that your IVF timeline is similar to the one you have in your head.

wicked - Woohoo for stable kidneys! Boo for uncooperative ovaries. I hope you either O soon or AF doesn't take her sweet time showing up and you can move onto the next cycle.

Rosie - I'm so super stoked to be cycle buddies with you. [:] Here's to hoping for a good u/s and the all clear to move forward. FX that your body cooperates and ovulate!

delino - I don't mind you posting here. It makes me smile that you have to put a siggy warning. Big Smile

As for me, I'm onto my second cycle TTCAL. While I know that one cycle trying is nothing, it still hurt to see that BFN as it was bad timing. SIL had her baby this weekend and it hurt a lot for AF to show up while they're celebrating the birth of their second baby in less than 2 years. I was supposed to have a baby before they had their 2nd. Or at least be pg. Stupid life. 

In non-TTC news, I'm still feeling pretty good and celebrating that fact. I feel like my life is sort of back to normal. Still busy with work and school and gardening. I have some family coming over this weekend and am really looking forward to that.

Started TTC June 2010
    BFP #1
    07/04/10. EDD 03/14/11. Missed m/c 08/09/10. D&C 09/27/10. }Casey & Jaimie{
    BFP #2 01/14/11. EDD 09/25/11. Missed m/c 02/18/11. D&C 02/24/11. }Dustin{
    TTA for 18 months and then TTC for 12 months
    BFP #3 08/18/13. EDD 04/30/14. Missed m/c 09/25/13. D&C 09/26/13. }Daylin{
    TTA for 7 months
    Jan-Mar 2014 - RPL, SHG, karotyping: all results normal
    TTC Again May 2014
    Progesterone & baby aspirin combo for 5 cycles
    - All BFN's
    SA with DNA fragmentation = Perfect results

Diagnostic cycle monitoring = Polycystic ovaries leading to premature egg release
    TTA Oct 2014 - Jan 2015
    Jan 2015 - Medicated cycle with timed intercourse
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic   

My Blog: The Canadian Housewife    PGAL/PAL Welcome    My Chart
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Congrats to all the grads, nothing makes me happier Big Smile

Haven't been around, like at all, because work sucks right now (lots of impending deadlines, plus I hate half of my co-workers).  The short version is that I basically went to my boss and told him why I was thinking about quitting.  Not sure it will do much good, but at least it's all out in the open now!

DH got through his surgery wonderfully a few weeks ago.  Now just waiting on him to stop being OOT for work so we can give his man-business a test run!!!

Me (28): fine, DH (28): MFI
    Married 6/21/09
    Off BCP and TTC 4/17/11
    BFP #1 (ended in CP) 7/15/11
    Varicocelectomy surgery 9/4/12 - T improved to normal, but still low count

Current Status: Pursuing Jan '15 IVF w/ ICSI
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

image    imageimage
  • Options

Rawr- Costco is AWESOME! I wish there was one within 100 miles of where I live, but sadly, there is not. I'm sorry that you are coming to the time where you are faced with making such a difficult and heart wrenching decision. Also, yay for vacation! It's always nice to get away, no matter if you're going to Utah or to Bali. Have fun!

HH - Good luck on the hiring! I hope your search is stress-free and goes quickly.

CNYBride - Good luck with everything! FX for your upcoming IVF!

Wicked - *HUGS* I'm a big fan of "it's not over until the red b!tch shows her face..." but if you are truly out this cycle, then I hope she shows her ugly mug soon.

Rosie - FX for great blood work results and that IUI gets you your BFP!

Delino - I still get excited every time I see a post from you that starts with "siggy warning." YAY!

As for me, we just found out my BIL is pregnant (11 weeks). BIL has been really supportive and knew it would be hard for us...SIL, not so much. It's been really hard because they decided to go off BCP and just see what happens. It took them 8 months...we've been trying for 2 1/2 years...big difference but BIL still keeps saying it's all the same experience because it didn't happen "right away" for them either. SIL still smokes (although not as much) and that is really hard for me to stomach too. Also, DH has been travelling a ton for work and he will be gone 4 days next week...he comes home on CD16, and that is when I usually ovulate, so it appears we are basically out for this cycle. In non-TTCAL happenings, we are running a marathon relay this weekend. I'm definitely NOT ready, but that's just how the cookie crumbles. I was in amazing shape in the spring, got pregnant and reduced my running to walking in the summer, then had my miscarriage and just gave up on everything completely. Now, I'm trying to start climbing out of that dark hole and get back to where I was. It's really not easy!

TTC since April 2010
    BFP #1 – March 2011, missed m/c April 2011
    BFP #2 – October 2011, m/c November 2011
    Surprise BFP #3 – December 2011, diagnosed as cornual, terminated January 2012
    BFP #4 – June 2012, m/c July 2012
    Diagnosed with bicornuate ute and MTHR gene mutation
    BFP #5 – October 2012, missed m/c November 2012
    BFP #6 – January 2013, m/c March 2013
    No longer TTC. Diagnosis: Hostile ute. Heartbroken and bitter. Pursuing surrogacy.
    June 2013 - Carrier found! Could this really happen?!
    ~All AL always welcome~

• Options
    Rawr-Happy Anniversary!!!!! I hate it when parents let their kids run around like jerks. YAAAYY for vacay!! Any kind of break from the day to day is nice. Have fun sweets!

hungryhippo- How fun to be hiring someone! GL and I hope the choice is easy for you!

CNYBride05- I know what you mean, my last cycle was 25 days when they are usually like 35. Yeah surprise! I have everything crossed for your IVF cycle!!

wickedsugar- Sorry to hear your body is being a b!tch. I hope it works itself out. Were you on a birth control? That may have something to do with the bonkers cycle.

RosiePeare- GL at your appointment! Glad you are having so much fun at work.

delino - I have said it once and will say it again, CONGRATS!!!!!! BFP or not I would love to still see you here. I think it is different on this board. KWIM

jenn0021- Sorry for your BFN, every one is heart breaking regardless of time spent TTC. Huge hugs sweetheart. So happy you feel good!! That is awesome! Have fun this weekend.

Smootiepie- Sorry work sucks. I hope your boss pulls his head out of his a$$. So happy to her DH is doing well.

sammer818 - UGH It sounds like you are in the same boat as us. My SIL is pg and complains constantly and I always put her in place for it. My BIL has been really thoughtful through it all. WTH is wrong with these b!tches?? It took them 12 months and she seriously had the balls to complain about that to me. Hello, hey yeah been trying almost 3 years. UGH. Sorry you have to deal with that crap. I can't believe she is still smoking! That is so messed up.

I hope you find the ambition to get back into running. GL sweet heart and huge hugs.

Me- NTNP, neurology appointment on the 18th and will likely be back on BCP's. It's fine by me. Honestly I could use the emotional break but, until my neurologist figures out my migraines I can't be on BCP's. Once my neurologist figures out the problem I have to talk to my RE and see what is best for my PCOS. So annoying.

On the not TTCAL side we are going to our camp this weekend for a party and get away time. DH is working now but, when he gets home we are packing the rest of the stuff and then tomorrow will head out to camp for the weekend! Tomorrow we will watch some movies and Saturday we are having a party. Can't wait, I could use the break.

Me(26)DH(33)
    TTC for #1 since Jan 2010
    BFP #1 Oct 1 2010 MC Oct 3 2010
    DX PCOS w/ AO Nov 2011
    3 rounds of Clomid all BFN
    BFP #2 10/12/12 Beta #1 45.1 Beta #2 160.7 * 2/27 diagnosed with IEF in utero.
    Dalaney born @ 35w2d via emergency C-section due to Pre-E after 30 hrs of labor & losing her HB twice. She weighed 5lbs 8oz & was 19in long on May 26th 2013 @ 605am

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers   image

"Severe truth is expressed with some bitterness."
  • Options

imagewickedsugar:
    imageminicheezburg:
    wickedsugar Sorry to hear your body is being a b!tch. I hope it works itself out. Were you on a birth control? That may have something to do with the bonkers cycle.

Me NTNP, neurology appointment on the 18th and will likely be back on BCP's. It's fine by me. Honestly I could use the emotional break but, until my neurologist figures out my migraines I can't be on BCP's. Once my neurologist figures out the problem I have to talk to my RE and see what is best for my PCOS. So annoying. On the not TTCAL side we are going to our camp this weekend for a party and get away time. DH is working now but, when he gets home we are packing the rest of the stuff and then tomorrow will head out to camp for the weekend! Tomorrow we will watch some movies and Saturday we are having a party. Can't wait, I could use the break.

Mini. I haven't been on BC in well over 10 years, for some reason my cycles have gotten longer than they used to be..

Oh that is so annoying then, I wish there was something I could do or say for you. I know how frustrating it is not having your body co-operate. Mine never does. GL and keep us posted.

Me(26)DH(33)
    TTC for #1 since Jan 2010
    BFP #1 Oct 1 2010 MC Oct 3 2010
    DX PCOS w/ AO Nov 2011
    3 rounds of Clomid all BFN
    BFP #2 10/12/12 Beta #1 45.1 Beta #2 160.7 * 2/27 diagnosed with IEF in utero.
    Dalaney born @ 35w2d via emergency C-section due to Pre-E after 30 hrs of labor & losing her HB twice. She weighed 5lbs 8oz & was 19in long on May 26th 2013 @ 605am

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers   image

"Severe truth is expressed with some bitterness."
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options

Rawr: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!  I hope you were able to enjoy the day, even if the fam was being annoying.  And have a great time on your upcoming Vacay!! :)

HH: Again, good luck with your doctor and getting some answers!  And hooray for hiring your first employee!  Good luck picking one! :)

CNY: Hey IVF buddy!!  *hugs* Sorry for the confusing cycle, but I'm excited for you moving forward!

wicked: I'm so sorry your chart's so wonky!  :(  I hope that your cycle gets back on track soon.  And in the meantime I'm so glad that your kidneys are doing well! <3

Rosie: I'm only two days behind you with this cycle!  (No treatments for us this month though)  FX that the stims and IUI is all you need for your BFP! :)

Delino: I am SO freaking happy for you!!!!!  Congrats again!! <3

Jenn: Sorry about the BFN. :(  First cycle or 50th, AF always sucks.  I'm glad you're still in good spirits though! :)  *hugs*

Smootie: Sorry work sucks lately... I hope it eases up soon.  And I'm glad YH's surgery went smoothly... and enjoy that test run! ;)

Sammer: Ugh!  Your SIL should really be more considerate. *hugs*  I hope you're able to get your spirits up, and good luck with the Marathon!

Mini: I hope you're able to get some answers from your upcoming doctor's appointment!  And enjoy your camping trip! :)

stlucia: *big hugs* Glad the therapy seems to be helping.  I hope you get to sleep in and relax this weekend!

All the recent Grads: (Petra, Delino, and Gregermis) BIG HUGE CONGRATS!!!!!!  I am so happy for you all!  And have everything crossed that you don't come back!!  :D

As for me: IUI #3 was a big fat bust.  With my low (and apparently declining) AMH, my RE recommended IVF as the next step.  I'm not surprised.  I'm excited/nervous/anxious... all that.  We're taking a month off in the meantime.  Ideally to get our act together, mentally and physically... treatments, stress, and the drugs themselves, have undone a fair bit of our previous weight loss.  But right now my cramps are so bad I'm not starting any kind of exercise plan just yet.  Damn you Crinone for... doing your job! :P

That's pretty much it.  *hugs and love* to all! <3 

TTC #1 ♥ since 1/11 
    BFP #1 8/21/11 - EDD 5/1/12 - M/C 9/25/11 ♥ BFP #2 11/17/11 - EDD 8/1/12 - C/P 11/20/11
    DH (37) SA = mediocre  Me (31) Low AMH/DOR, Septate Uterus (repaired via Hysteroscopy)
    IUI 1-3 = 3 BFNs ♥ IVF 11/12 = BFFN :( ♥ IUI 4 + Injects 1/13 = BFN :(IUI 5 + Injects = cancelled due to cyst
    BFP #3 - 3/9/13 ♥ EDD 11/21/13 Break cycle miracle! ♥ Stick baby, stick!!  IT'S A GIRL!
    Caitlyn Emma born 11-6-13, 5lb 7.5oz, 18.5in

♥ Congrats BFPB HuskyMomma94, David arrived 4/26/12!  And #2 due 3/10/14! ♥
    ♥ Luck and love BFPB siple1am!! ♥

image image 
    image image image
    My Chart ♥ My Blog  Magic Love!!  ITFB Love!!
    ♥ Everyone Welcome 
  • Options

Rawr - Happy anniversary!  I hope you have a wonderful vacation.

Hungry Hippo - I am glad testing is almost complete for you and I hope they are able to come up with a good plan for you.  How exciting to be hiring your 1st employee.  Good luck!

CNYBride05 - Good luck with IVF we are here for you. 

Wicked - (((Hugs))) I am still trying to get my body back to normal since our last failed IVF in January.  It really sucks.

RosiePeare - Good luck I hope your medicated cycle is a success!

jenn0021 and sammer818 - (((Hugs)))

Smootiepie - Hating where you work is such a crappy deal. I hope your boss helps out a little in fixing what is wrong.  Good luck with testing out the hubby's newly improved stuff!

Minicheeze - I hope you had a great time at camp this past weekend.  I will keep my FX that your neurologist can determine what is casuing your migraines.

StLucia - I am right there with you on the funk department.  Glad to hear you are coming out of your.  Good luck in 2ww.

Requires - I am so sorry to hear about IUI #3.  (((Hugs)))

As for me, these last few weeks have been really really hard emotionally.  My DD turned 9 and I am wondering how the age gap will be if we ever do get another take home baby.  My DH thinks we should just forget trying and be one and done.  I think he is emotionally drained after 7 years of so many let downs and heartbreaks. He hasn't been into it since our last lost almost a year ago.

I am trying not to be so sad and discouraged but it is hard right now with my neice being pregnant.  It seems like everyone is so excited yet I can't understand the excitement over an 18 year old unmarried girl having a baby.  If I say anything it will just be said it is because I am jealous and bitter. My sister is a weirdo I would be worried for my child not excited. 

In not TTC news we are considering moving.  We aren't tied to a specific area so we could move to any place we'd like. We just aren't sure where we want to go.  We have at least a year before we make a move but we figured we would start researching places now. 

• Options

CNY - I hope the time NTNP either goes quickly or results in BFP for you.

Wicked - I'm sorry this cycle hasn't gone well for O. I hope AF shows up soon for you. 

Rosie - I hope the injects are going well/have gone well and this IUI is all it takes!

Delino - I'm glad you are still lurking in on us and supporting us. Keep posting as far as I'm concerned!

Jenn - I'm glad you are feeling pretty good and it sounds like you had a good vacation. I hope this cycles is BFP for you!

Smootie - I hope your DH's surgery did the trick and that you've been able to test it out now!

Sammer - I hope your marathon relay went well and that your SIL and BIL become more sensitive to you and how tough your situation is regardless of how tough they though theirs was. 

Mini - I hope you had fun at camp and that your neurologist can figure out what is going on. 

StLucia - I hope you are still feeling a little lighter. Being in that funk is exhausting and I'm always glad to hear when someone is reemerging. I hope this 2ww has a happy ending for you.

RE - I hope this break before IVF feels like a welcome break. I'm rooting for you with your upcoming cycle.

KGS - I know there is nothing I can say to make this situation better for you. Just know that I'm always here for you, thinking of you, and sending you warm hugs as you negotiate all of this. When it comes to potentially moving, I usually suggest people go west, but in your case, I'd suggest looking north. Big Smile If you are at all interested in the Pacific Northwest, I'll happily bombard you with information about how awesome it is.

maddie - I don't see your update, so hi. Smile

TTC #1 since January 2011
    BFP#1 April 12, 2011, EDD December 24, 2011, strong heart beat at 7w3d, d&c at 10w6d
    BFP#2 Oct 24, 2011, natural miscarriage, EDD unknown
    After RPL testing my losses and subsequent infertility are considered unexplained.
    Cycle #22: Femara, TI, and progesterone = BFP!! 
    BFP#3 Dec 21, 2012. Beta #1 @14dpo = 134, progesterone 67.8. Beta #2 @ 17dpo = 664! Team green, EDD 9/1/13, healthy baby boy born 9/12/13!
    imageimage  My chart.

Congratulations to the fabulous KGS2003! Her sweet boys are here! Grow boys grow!!!
  • Options
    imageRawr08:

Not much has changed in my life.  Today is our 2 year wedding anniversary, and 4 years together.  We celebrated by going to Costco and cleaning the house.  DH did leave around 4am to get me flowers and a maple bar.  My parents are coming over in a few hours.  His mom hasn't called or texted yet, so he is mad. 

We are still NTNP, but I am leaning more towards not having children.  You can thank Costco for that.  Why do people let their kids run around like crazy lil shiz?  Anyhow, I hope you ladies have been good.

We leave for vacay in 6 days, I can hardly wait.  Even though we are going to Utah/Nevada and driving.  At least we are getting outta town!

I PPH all of you. 

Happy anniversary and have fun on vacation! 

image image imageimageimage  

CFNBC after 8 losses and IF || History || My Angel Babies

• Options

Much <3 and ::HUGS:: ladies.  Seems like we could all use them for one reason or another.  

We were going to TTC this cycle (I think I am CD 12 or 13) but not now.  I had a f/u with my GI and I am now scheduled for two new procedures- a barium x-ray and a mini-colonoscopy (can't remember the name) Indifferent  They're both this month so obviously we will be TTA.  I really wanted to give TTC another shot before I turn 30 (on Thanksgiving) but that's not looking too likely.  At this point, I think we may just continue TTA through Christmas so I can at least drink. 

image image imageimageimage  

CFNBC after 8 losses and IF || History || My Angel Babies

• Options

BEB!  Boo for TTC being derailed by tests, but hopefully your next TTC cycle is a ute baby!

Thank you all for the support around IVF - I'm lucky to have 2 IVF buddies (LauraKat and ReqEx) and this fabulous board! 

I'm going to be MIA for the next week+ - we're going on our honeymoon!  I may pop in once or twice, but no promises.  I'm sure I'll have lots to catch up on when I get back!  Hopefully some more grads to stalk on PgAL! 

Natural m/c Oct. 2005

Dx: balanced translocation and LPD

TTC since Oct 2011

BPF 02/19/12, EDD 10/31/12, natural m/c 02/28/12 (4w6d)

IVF (BCPs starting 10/30/12, ER 11/18/12, 5dt of 1 beautiful, healthy embryo 11/23/12)
    BFP 12/02/12, u/s @ 6w,5d showed 2 HBs! Identical twins!!
    Bed rest from 21w-35w due to short cervix, hospital bed rest from 23w-32w due to PTL
    Our rainbows were born 07/19/13 (36w, 5d)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Hi Ladies! I still feel a little weird posting here, but thanks for the welcome. I  hope eventually you'll get to know me as well as I feel like I know the rest of you. I'm not going to update anything with this being my first week here and all.....that and my life is super boring.

RAWR- Happy anniversary and I hope you have a great vacation! I feel the same way about Costco...and walmart and Ikea! 

Hungryhippo- good luck with the hiring! 

CNY-  FX for the IVF. I hope you get a timeline soon!

Wicked - I was happy to see your kidneys are doing good. I think your ovaries need a throat punch though! I have my FX for you!

Rosie- I'm super pumped for you this cycle!! I hope this works out for you and you never have to go through this again! 

Jenn- I'm sorry you first TTC cycle back was a bust! I'm hoping you'll get lucky with this cycle!  (hugs)

Smootie- I hope your work gets better...sounds stressful! Glad to hear DH is doing good!

Sammer- FX you O a little late and can get a good shot in this month! Good luck with the marathon!!!  I hope your days start looking brighter. (hugs)

Mini- I hope your Dr's can figure something out that will be the best for you. GL!

St. Lucia - ((HUGS)) Have a good weekend! 

RecEx-  Love the  turkey baster badge! GL with the IVF!

KGS- GL with all the decisions. I read your post on the other thread and I hope DH doesn't change his mind! 

BEB- I had a barium x-ray a few years ago. It's uncomfortable, but not too bad. They make you drink a really gross drink which makes you feel like you have to burp soooo bad. GL with the tests! 

BFP #1: 12/26/11, EDD 09/05/12; m/c discovered: 02/22/12 @ 12w u/s,
    D&C: 03/08/12 Waited for AF for 146 long days!
    Hysteroscopy/D&C on July 10th to fix blocked cervix (DX: Cervical Stenosis)
    BFP #2 12/8/12, EDD 08/21/13 Our rainbow arrived 08/24/13!
    imageimageimage

Follow Me on Pinterest

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"