March 2012 Moms
Options

pinterest!

LOL...anyone else here addicted to pinterest?!! OMG I am totally addicted!

I have found some awesome recipes..especially crock pot ones, and they were all delicious and easy to make!  BUT I need to stay away from the wedding boards and party planning boards...because I am getting WAY to many ideas for 1stbday parties, our wedding..DH has no idea all the wedding stuff I want to do..LOL!

I like the HUMOR page...especially when I need a good laugh =)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimage

Re: pinterest!

• Options
    I love pinterest. However, I am great at pinning but terrible at actually making the item. lol.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• Options
    I LOVE pinterest! I am also planning my wedding right now. So I use that as an excuse to go on it. :) I have sooo many things that I like but won't go together. I need to go through and figure out the ones I actually want! The humor page and recipes are awesome. Then I have a bunch of crafts I want to do but of course probably never will. lol. And all the house decorations I wish I had but don't. haha. I am addicted!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I love Pinterest! I have made so many recipes from there. We are eating so much better/healthier at our house. I also love all the great kid ideas on there, too. 

I am glad it wasn't around when I was getting married. I would have never made a decision! 

• Options
    If you like Pinterest, you would enjoy this blog: pintester.com. She cracks me up with the pins she tries!
  • Options

imagelisadfox:
    If you like Pinterest, you would enjoy this blog: pintester.com. She cracks me up with the pins she tries!

OMG thanks..this is funny!

• Options

imageMrsLynn31912:
    I LOVE pinterest! I am also planning my wedding right now. So I use that as an excuse to go on it. :) I have sooo many things that I like but won't go together. I need to go through and figure out the ones I actually want! The humor page and recipes are awesome. Then I have a bunch of crafts I want to do but of course probably never will. lol. And all the house decorations I wish I had but don't. haha. I am addicted!

THIS 100%

I pinned some Halloween DIY stuff..I am going to try this weekend..let you know how it goes! 

• Options
    Man...if it wasnt for Pinterest...pumping at work would be so borrrrrring!! I love Pinning! I pin all the time...during pumping, or those midnight feedings when LO is night eating/sleeping. I have made some of the best meals from there. OH and decorating ideas!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    imageMariJ1008:

imageMrsLynn31912:

THIS 100%

I pinned some Halloween DIY stuff..I am going to try this weekend..let you know how it goes! 

Post pictures! I love DIY stuff. I pin it all the time although it rarely gets done. haha. 

• Options
    I heart pinterest! I have found so many things on there I want to do. Pretty sad I have DD's first bday planned out because of pinterest. I have all the food, crafts, decorations, photography ideas, and quick witted remarks I want to say to my MIL from there! My husband thinks I'm crazy for already planning her birthday, oh wel!
  • Options

imagekaleb87:
    I heart pinterest! I have found so many things on there I want to do. Pretty sad I have DD's first bday planned out because of pinterest. I have all the food, crafts, decorations, photography ideas, and quick witted remarks I want to say to my MIL from there! My husband thinks I'm crazy for already planning her birthday, oh wel!

better to plan early than running around like a crazy person right before birthday! I was completely last minute planning for DS baptism..and the week before I was going insane and stressed out...parties should be fun! =)

I told DH that I have been planning wedding with ideas on pinterest..and he looked at me funny because we have even picked a location or set a date...I said don't worry..I am just going to send you an invitation and you just need to show up...LOL.....but DH likes to be involved in party planning...so he wants to see all my pins and ideas..SHOOT! LOL

• Options
    imageandrea ri 80:

I so so so puffy heart pinterest.

I'm always looking for others to follow

https://pinterest.com/judgea/ 

I am following you now =)

• Options
    imageMariJ1008:
    imageandrea ri 80:

I am now also! 

• Options

imagecountrygrl5533:
    I love pinterest. However, I am great at pinning but terrible at actually making the item. lol.

Ditto.

Working, Breastfeeding, Unmedicated Birthing Mother of Two.
  • Options
    imageMrsLynn31912:
    imageMariJ1008:
    imageandrea ri 80:

I am now also! 

me too.  I'm addicted.  I'm gonna have to look for some of those comments for mil.  I'm obsessed with all the organization pins!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageMrsLynn31912:
    imageMariJ1008:
    imageandrea ri 80:

I am now also! 

me too.  I'm addicted.  I'm gonna have to look for some of those comments for mil.  I'm obsessed with all the organization pins!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"