Houston Babies
Options

Pediatrician Recommendation? (West Univ or Spring Branch/Memorial)

Hi -

Does anyone have experience with any of the Texas Children's Pediatric Groups in the West University area or in the Spring Branch/Memorial area?  We're trying to decide on a pediatrician, and those are the two areas that would be most convenient for us. 

Thanks!

EDD = Nov 22, 2012....Thanksgiving Day!!

FuzziBunz at Nurtured Family image

BabyFruit Ticker

pregnancy due date

Re: Pediatrician Recommendation? (West Univ or Spring Branch/Memorial)

• Options
    I don't know if this would be a consideration, but Post Oak Pediatrics is fantastic and they are also apart of TCH. They are located off Woodway near Chimney Rock. https://www.texaschildrenspediatrics.org/Post-Oak-Pediatrics/ So far, we've had a great experience (our LO is 4 months). We've dealt with Holsinger & Assef and have been pleased with both.
  • Options

In the Hermann Memorial City complex: Dr. Lee or anyone at Great Kids Pediatrics and Dr. Ian Kavin or any of the docs at Texas Children's Pediatric Associates - Memorial. Where are you going to deliver?

BabyFruit TickerLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
     TTC since 07/2010 BFP #1 11/10/11 Natural MC at 6w4d BFP #2 01/23/12 MC at 12w. 2x Cytotek 1x Methergen; Genetic testing found Factor V Leiden and MTHFR. Started extra Folic Acid and Baby Aspirin then Lovenox BFP #3 07/02/12 EDD 3/13/13 . Rainbow Baby born at 37 weeks, all natural, after 10 weeks of bedrest. BFP #4 ST. PATTY'S DAY 2014. EDD 11/25/14 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We see Dr. Injac at Texas Children's Pediatrics (on Greenbriar at 59... soon moving to Upper Kirby). We think the world of him.
  • Options
    We see Dr. Michelle Shuman, her office is at I10 and Campbell. We absolutely love her. We started out with someone else and switched to Dr. Shuman when my daughter was about a year old. She is part of TCH.
    DD 1 - Aug. 2010
    DD 2 - Jan. 2013
    Baby Boy -  EDD April 12, 2015

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"