Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Greetings from Mansfield, TX!

Hi ladies,

I am not new to the site, but I am returning to the area, as my husband and I found out on yesterday, our 2 year anniversary, that we are expecting our fifth child.  We have a blended family composed of two girls and two boys.  This will be our first together, so we are so excited.  But I am also scared.  There are numerous issues that make my pregnancy a high risk pregnancy, so we are staying prayerful that this issues do not rear their heads.  I am looking forward to chatting with you all and having others to get me through this process.  I am in an area away from my family with few friends here, so it feels like I am alone at times.  But just from looking at the posts I have seen, it looks like you all are a close knit group which I am happy to be a part of.

~~~~~The Real Mrs. Simes~~~~~ BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Greetings from Mansfield, TX!

• Options

Hello! I am new to this group as well, but not new to the site. My husband and I live in Midlothian, so close to you! I as well am away from most friends and family members.

Welcome, and you are not alone! :D 

• Options
    Hi!  I am also new to the board, and pretty new to the area.  Also here with no family and am still trying to make new friends.  I'm in WAY south Arlington so basically everything I do is in Mansfield because it's all closer.  I'm always looking for things to do/people to meet so if you feel like doing something PM me.  :)  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hello,

My husband and are in Midlothian and expecting our first child in January! 

• Options

Hello...im also new to this site also. My husband and i recently move here from Arkansas were our friends are. We are living with my parents and we are having our first child. Im trying to make friends who could help me through things and understand what im going through. Were having a son and were naming him Wyatt Blake Roberts. I am 27 weeks pregnant now. I hope to meet new people who understand what im going through. Hope to hear from anyone soon. 

Have a good eveing 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"