Two Under 2

Tell me about your Diaper Bag for 2U2.

This is our 3rd.... so while DD#1 (who is 4) doesnt need anything really in the diaper bag, DS will be 20 months when DD#2 arrives next month.  we are working on potty training so I will still need atleast changes of clothes to go along with his sippy cups, snacks, and toys... on top of everything I will need for the new baby.

How large was/is your diaper bag and do you have any recommendations? 

I have been looking at this one, but done know if it would be over kill on size....? https://www.poshtots.com/diaper-bags/shop-by-brand/petunia-pickle-bottom/petunia-pickle-bottom-evening-in-innsbruck-glazed-wistful-weekender/1377/2154/2845/30234/poshproductdetail.aspx

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Tell me about your Diaper Bag for 2U2.

• I have the JuJuBe Be Prepared and it is AWESOME!  It is somewhat expensive so I searched around.  The best deal I found was www.hayneedle.com.  I try to think of it as having 2 diaper bags in one, that way the higher cost doesn't sting as much.  I think it is worth it.
  • I've been thinking about this too, and have had the idea recently to get a backpack like this one.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00809TNQA/ref=asc_df_B00809TNQA2189786/?tag=hyprod-20&creative=395021&creativeASIN=B00809TNQA&linkCode=asn&hvpos=1o2&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=1872386795605756225&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=

It has 2 big pockets, and two little pockets, so I can keep their things separate and more organized, and I don't have to worry about it sliding off my shoulder while corralling 2 kids under 2! Plus, it's a lot cheaper than a regular diaper bag, and Jansport backpacks have a lifetime warranty! 

• Loading the player...
  • imagedelaine0821:
    I have the JuJuBe Be Prepared and it is AWESOME!  It is somewhat expensive so I searched around.  The best deal I found was www.hayneedle.com.  I try to think of it as having 2 diaper bags in one, that way the higher cost doesn't sting as much.  I think it is worth it.

This is what I have as well. I have 3u3 though. When I had one and two kids, I used a JJ Cole System 180, and it was fine for 2u2. I now use the System 180 for when I take the baby out alone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • We have a PPB and I love it. Just enough room for both, not heavy at all! I love it.
    image"Lilypie">imageimage

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I have a backpack. It isn't particularly large, but it's worked perfectly for us. I just have to be careful about choosing what I actually need vs just dumping stuff in there.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I use a Skip Hop Versa. We CD both of the younger kids and I am able to fit all of their diapers, supplies, change of clothes, and my planner, wallet, phone, and keys.
    I love it.

ETA: I also can fit two sippy cups, one in each front pocket for my older two.
  • imagedelaine0821:
    I have the JuJuBe Be Prepared and it is AWESOME!  It is somewhat expensive so I searched around.  The best deal I found was www.hayneedle.com.  I try to think of it as having 2 diaper bags in one, that way the higher cost doesn't sting as much.  I think it is worth it.

I bought this one for 2U2. I bought it on sale through Amazon (earth leather one). It's amazing and can't wait to use it. They have videos on youtube that are very helpful. One thing I love is everything is very accessable, inside lining is light grey and pockets are mesh so you can see what you're grabbing for. I LOVE IT!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I have a quilted Kate Spade similar to this one. https://www.katespade.com/baby-accessories/designer-diaper-bags/nylon-stripe-stevie-baby-bag/PXRU3369,default,pd.html?dwvar_PXRU3369_color=017&start=6&cgid=baby-items-baby-bags

It looks like a purse so I throw my cell phone, sunglasses, etc in there. There is even a little change purse that fits my license and debit card plus a hook that securely attaches it to the inside of the bag. The whole inside is lined with a wipe-able material and the outside can just as easily be wiped with warm water. I got it on sale with a coupon so it was actually only about $110. I love it and get compliments on it all the time. It comes with a changing pad with pockets for wipes and diapers. There are stretchy pockets on the inside for bottles and extra diapers. I fit tons of stuff in it, my son still drinks milk from a bottle when he is cranky and still wears diapers so the bag does double duty for sure!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"