Secondary IF
Options

thin uterine lining?

After yesterday's b/w u/s I was hoping that I could finally get Provera I've always had very irregular periods and get this injectible iui cycle moving. But apparently they don't want to give me Provera because my u/s is showing a thin uterine lining. Another nurse left me this news and said my regular nurse would call me tomorrow with the next steps.

I am super bummed that it's taking me so long to start. But I was wondering if anyone has an idea on what the next steps would be? I didn't have this problem with DS and I'm too anxious to wait for the nurse to call.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
MPZ born June 2011
TTC #2 ... Cycle 1-3: IUI = BFN | Cycle 4: IVF ... canceled but 3 snow babies
Cycle 5: FET .. BFP! | EDD - 3/15/2014
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: thin uterine lining?

• Options
    What was the measurement of the lining? How thin? I don't really have any advice for your other questions but was curious about this. I'm always given my lining measurement and it's usually around 7.5 and I really don't know what's considered good or thin.

TTC #2 since June 2011
    Dx: low AMH, potentially blocked tube
    April-May cycles 50mg Clomid: BFN
    June-July cycles 50mg Clomid + Ovidrel + Progesterone: BFN
    Aug cycle 7.5mg Letrozole + Ovidrel + Progesterone: BFN
    Sept cycle 100mg Clomid + Follistim + Progesterone: BFN
    Oct cycle Clomid + Follistim + Ovidrel + IUI: ?????
  • Options
    The nurse that left the VM didn't say just one more question to ask my usual nurse. Oh well, I guess I'll just wait until I speak with her to find out what's next.
    MPZ born June 2011
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I always think of 20 more questions after my appointments that don't get asked when I have the doctors attention, unfortunately. But good luck getting the answers you need.

TTC #2 since June 2011
    Dx: low AMH, potentially blocked tube
    April-May cycles 50mg Clomid: BFN
    June-July cycles 50mg Clomid + Ovidrel + Progesterone: BFN
    Aug cycle 7.5mg Letrozole + Ovidrel + Progesterone: BFN
    Sept cycle 100mg Clomid + Follistim + Progesterone: BFN
    Oct cycle Clomid + Follistim + Ovidrel + IUI: ?????
  • Options

For my FET, they want my lining to be at least 8mm.  I find out tomorrow what the measurement is.  I don't ovulate on my own which means I don't have lining that gets thick on it's own.  I'm currently taking vievelle patches (estrogen) and will start endometrim (progesterone) tomorrow.  Those hormones help to thicken the lining.  So, I think it's totally fixable and easy to deal with.

GL!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Thanks! I rarely get my period on my own so that might be why they're worried why it's so thin.
    MPZ born June 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"