Military Families
Options

possible 2nd?

I think I might be pregnant again, I've been on the pill for 7months, but havent had a 'regular' period since july -by regular I mean it would come every 4 weeks on tuesday, stay for a week and the cycle would repeat itself-  only spotting the first week of Sept, and again this past weekend,

Ive had alot of extra discharge, cramps, being extra tired, queasy stomach, and craving spicy food just like I did when I was pregnant with my son, minus the breast tenderness.

I took a test sunday and got a faint positive and another test yesterday that was negative. Im confused, Ill be going and getting more tests this week, but just wanted other opinions...

Either way I'll be happy, happy if we are (though alittle upset it wasnt as far apart as we wanted- we were planning on waiting till after his 2nd deployment, set to go in the next few months) and relieved if we arent. but what do yall think, pregnant or losing it?

Re: possible 2nd?

• Options

I always thought "a line is a line" as far as HPTs. Mine was really faint the first time I tested with DS, but then I had a definite positive the next day, so I don't know what to make of your negative.

I'd definitely go get checked out. GL.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Make sure you are using the first pee of the morning or try holding it for three to four hours before taking another test. I would use a pink dye test and possibly a digital one. The blue ones are infamous for giving false positives. 

When I had a miscarriage, I took a test a week after having it and I still had a positive. I don't think your levels would drop just like that if you did but I'm not a doctor. 

30 Rock Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageladybugpjb:

I always thought "a line is a line" as far as HPTs. Mine was really faint the first time I tested with DS, but then I had a definite positive the next day, so I don't know what to make of your negative.

I'd definitely go get checked out. GL.

This isn't always true.  Blue dye tests have a bad reputation for giving false positives.  OP Did you use a blue dye test or a pink dye?  If you used a blue dye I suggest going and buying a FRER test...they are pink dye tests and false positives with them are VERY rare.

I wouldn't assume you're pregnant based on your symptoms....you could be getting your period soon or just ate some bad food.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"