Two Under 2
Options

Just bought Double BJCM-tell me you love it

I have been going back and forth between the BJCM and the BJCS, but can't justify the cost of CS. I really wanted a tandem, but read they were a bit difficult to maneuver, and I have a single CM that I love. Anyway, does anyone have either of these? Good points? Bad? How is the storage basket? Any must have accessories? TIA
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Just bought Double BJCM-tell me you love it

• Options

I have both the select and mini double. I love both,..

I got the GT so it came with the parent console and it is awesome!! The storage basket sucks (especially compared to the select) but I have a double diaper bag by skip hop that fits perfectly. It does have some storage behind the seats but I hardly use that.

My kids are more comfortable in the city mini and can't harass each other as easily. It folds so quick and maneuvers great. My biggest complaint is it is heavy, big, and fits through standard door but not even half an inch to spare. I know the GT is bigger (bigger tires) so that's probably why it feels so heavy.  

My kids hated the belly bar and we didn't get the car seat attachment.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

My older toddler started to resist the stroller a lot so I use the city select a lot as a single with glider board and use the mini for longer trips...like the zoo. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I LOVE mine! It is great for walks around the neighborhood and mall, glides seamlessly, is really light, folds super easy. The basket underneath is not as bad as I thought it would be, I like the storage behind the seats. I hang my diaper bag from the clips to the handle. 

I do have the carseat attachment, I like having the option. It does add weight to it and is ok to use. My almost 2 yo loves to climb into it, if he sees we are at Target he asks for the "sghroller" lol! I havent gotten any accessories yet for it.

Only negative is in some stores it is nearly impossible to fit through the tiny isles they made. Example Gymboree or Crazy 8. But I would see even an inline having trouble navigating.

Hope you like it! 

DS1 9.24.2010      DS2 4.18.2012        DS3 12.15.2013

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (fyXz)

Lilypie - (28Zf)

• Options
    Thanks ladies! I overnighted from Amazon (like I really need it today lol). I was just excited to get it, lol.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"