Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

New at This :)

Hi DFW!

I'm new to this site. Last time I was on any site like this was for my wedding, but now we're moved on to TTC! We just got back from our TTC trip in Europe (not sure if this is called a babymoon), but I can't wait to test this weekend. I'm eager and anxious at the same time. Any help and advice is much appreciated!

I actually am needing a recommendation for hosptial and ob/gyn. I have a general physician at dallas Presby but she doesn't OB (and I'm not sold on her either). I live in Richardson so I'm open to surrounding areas and I would prefer a female doctor. Does anyone do water births anymore?

As you can see- Lots of questions!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: New at This :)

• I saw Dr. Garrett Garner at Presby Plano was my OB and I LOVED him - he was fabulous! He practices at Northlake Ob/Gyn, which is in one of the medical buildings of Presby Plano. I've heard great things about all of the doctors in the practice, and there are female doctors there, so I'd recommend giving them a call.  Also, Plano Presby is a certified baby-friendly hospital, and was a great place to give birth - highly recommend the hospital!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Dr. Natalie Light at Presby Dallas

ETA: You can do water birth there if you are not induced/ no epidural. I think there are only two L&D rooms with those though

TTC Since Oct 08 BFP #1- 1/23/09, missed m/c 2/26/09 BFP #2- 9/8/09, natural m/c 9/16/09 BFP #3- 4/13/10, missed m/c 5/26/10 BFP #4- 4/6/11 beta#1 at 12dpo-133 prog-55.7, beta#2 at 16dpo- 861 DD born 12/8/2011 BFP#5- 11/23/12 EDD 7/25/13 Dx- Uterine septum (removed Aug 2010), endo, MTHFR C677t hetero, Factor II hetero, Low Protein S Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"