April 2011 Moms

Intro to this board

Hi Ladies,

I am new to TB and have been lurking around a bit.  My DD was born on April 15, 2011.  None of my friends have kids yet (except for my SIL who has a daughter 7 months younger than mine). I'm looking forward to being able to share and learn from other women that are in the same boat as I am with DD.  DH and I are also TTC again.  Hoping for a June '13 baby.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Intro to this board

• Welcome to our group!
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome!  It's pretty quiet around here on the APril 2011 but there are a few lovely ladies who are still around :)

DH and I are TTC#2 as well!!  We're in our TWW hoping for a June '13 baby too!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Welcome,  it is a slow board but people are still posting.  I am 30 weeks pregnant with my 4th DD.  
                                                 Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Hi! Glad you found us. :)
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Welcome to the board!

Chase was born 4/23/2011
    Carlene was born 4/18/2014                          A14 siggy challenge:  Junk Food
    image  image image

• Welcome! Good thing about a slow board is pretty much every post can be read and answered by all the people still here :P

Lots of us are either pregnant already or TTC so you are in great company!

Derek - February 2013        Caelyn April 2011
    imageimage

• Welcome to the board! I am 18 weeks pregnant with my 3rd baby! We find out today the sex of the baby!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"