August 2011 Moms
Options

Happy Birthday DS! PIP

My goodness I have a 12 year old! 12 years ago at 5:45 pm I had a 6lb 19 1/2 inch baby boy! He was 2weeks over due, yikes! Now he is taller than me and is in junior high! I'm so proud of how far he has come and yet I feel so old!!! I posted here because the bump doesn't have a BMB for kids this oldSurprise

When he was a few mins old

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

When he was 3ish

Being silly (this is rare for him)

With his best friend Dad

Me and my son

Re: Happy Birthday DS! PIP

• Options
    How sweet is that. Do you feel like time has flown by or not so much? I'm always curious because you hear people say it does. It is hard to imagine that age.
  • Options
    imagekatncrack:
    How sweet is that. Do you feel like time has flown by or not so much? I'm always curious because you hear people say it does. It is hard to imagine that age.
    It is so true. All I did was blink and bam! He's a preteen:(
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Aww happy 12th birthday! 

Wow - This means you're only one year away from having a TEENAGER ::faints:: 

imageshanado:

I feel so old!!! I posted here because the bump doesn't have a BMB for kids this oldSurprise

Now this made me lol - But don't feel bad: they didn't have BMB when DD1 was born, so either I'm really old, too, or you're not that old after all ;)

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Awwwww such great photos :-) such a handsome young man and such a beautiful young mama! <3
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Happy birthday!! What a sweet newborn picture!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks guys! He's got quite the money maker:). Ps. The pic of me is pregnant face, it doesn't usually look that beat up:)
  • Options

Happy 12th birthday to your DS!  And hugs to you for being a momma for these 12 years...I never realized until DD was born that birthdays should also be a day to celebrate the mommas, too!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Awwwww....great pics!! Happy birthday!!
  • Options

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! He is such a cute little guy. :)

I love all those photos.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Aww Happy Birthday to him!!
  • Options
    I love the pics of him and that you remember his exact weight and time of birth. Too sweet. Happy birthday to your little man!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"