Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

North Dallas?

Any mommies in the north dallas area? I'm in the Flower Mound/Lewisville area. I have an 11 year old, 3 year old and one coming in December. Would love to meet up with some other local moms!!
Daffney DH Frank 02/06/2010 DS Austin 08/08/2001 DS Matthew 07/16/09 Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers Notes:

Re: North Dallas?

• Options
    I'm in FM too and have a 3 yo and 1 yo. I work f/t and can possibly meet up with others on a wknd.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    What do you do? I work full time too but I am a Respiratory Therapist so full time for me is three twelve hour shifts a week. :)
    Daffney DH Frank 02/06/2010 DS Austin 08/08/2001 DS Matthew 07/16/09 Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers Notes:
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Acct'g Mon-Fri.  I would love to have your schedule!
  • Options
    I live in Lewisville right near Flower Mound. I work full time but just had a baby boy in August.
  • Options
    I live right on FM/Lewisville boundaries.  I work FT and my schedule varies from week to week since I work at a public library. I'm due with our first LO in December.  I'd love to meet some local moms! 
  • Options
    I will be there in a month or so! We're looking in FM and Coppell. I have a 4 yo and a 2 yo. I am spoiled with play groups and ladies nights here so I am sure I will be lonely as hell as soon as I get there. Would love to meet up. 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Hey all I live in fm and have an almost 1 yr old. I work ft but we should get a play group together!  
  • Options
    I too live on the FM/LV boundary and would love to connect! New to the DFW area and 8 weeks preggo :)
  • Options
    I live in Plano, and am expecting our first in Aug 2013!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"