Northern California Babies
Options

Full Time Nanny Recs/ChildCare Suggestions for East Bay?

Any recs for a new mom who doesn't know where to start her search for reliable childcare?  Will need full-time daycare for a 3 month old based in the San Ramon/Alamo/Danville area and honestly, I have no idea where to begin my search. My initial preference is to have someone come to my home for full-time care when I go back to work (sigh).   We don't need help for a while yet (due in March 2013...seemingly ages away) but this is one of those things where I would love to hear from those who have had good experiences! Thanks so much.

Re: Full Time Nanny Recs/ChildCare Suggestions for East Bay?

• Options
    Care.com has been my starting point.  You can browse profiles, search for nannies/sitters in our area etc.  I am still searching, but I know lots of people who have found their nannies/sitters that way b/c they do background checks.

My Baby Blog: www.whosthatmom.com

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image image

• Options
    There are several nanny/childcare and au pair services that are highlighted in the Bay Area Bump guide.  You can check it out in the digital version of the guide.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    After reading this, I went over to Care.com and signed up for their limited service. I posted a job and have gotten several replies in just the first day. However, I cannot contact any of the women who responded without paying for access. One month of access is 35. If you are on a budget, I'd skip this service.
  • Options
    Berkeley Parents Network is a great resource for childcare
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"