Delaware Babies
Options

Happy Monday!!

How was everyones weekend? Mine was good, short as always though! We didn't do a ton but I got a good workout in and was able to clean the house, do some shopping and we also had a family reunion. I can't wait for this coming weekend, we're headed back to Ohio!! Which is where i'm from. We're going to a friends wedding and I'll also get to see my family!! Thats it. I gotta work, but wanted to drop by and say hi

Re: Happy Monday!!

• Options

Happy Monday!! My weekend was good too. I got out of the house both days! Went to a football game sat. Did a 5K sun morning, I walked with my dad and my boys, then went to a Bridal show, that was fun! My cousin won a trip to New York in a drawing, so that was cool!

Are you driving or flying to Ohio? Sounds like next weekend is going to be fun for you!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagejtwin1:

Happy Monday!! My weekend was good too. I got out of the house both days! Went to a football game sat. Did a 5K sun morning, I walked with my dad and my boys, then went to a Bridal show, that was fun! My cousin won a trip to New York in a drawing, so that was cool!

Are you driving or flying to Ohio? Sounds like next weekend is going to be fun for you!!

we're flying. we're just there for a long weekend and its soo much easier to fly.

and your weekend sounds fun!! I did a 5K in March and loved it

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"