August 2011 Moms
Options

Time to play catch up... UO FRIDAY!

Sorry...I was slammed at work yesterday.

Let's hear those unpopular opinions!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Time to play catch up... UO FRIDAY!

• Options

I hate taking showers. Most people find it relaxing and calming. Me? I hate getting wet and going through the entire "getting ready for the day" process. Sure...I shower daily, but I just don't like it.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Going off of yours eesome - I hate that some people think everyone should shower daily. Uh no. Some people need to, others don't. I don't.

Besides, growing up in a house of 6, could you imagine the lines and water bill if we all showered daily? Yikes!

Also, just because a couple is divorced, does not mean the guy is a non-existant dad. XH is a great dad and I will continue to stand by that. I am tired of others (mostly people I've gone on a date with) automatically assume he is dead beat dad.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm soooooo over the political posts on Facebook. I don't care where you stand, it's not going to sway my opinion. It's really just going to make me unfriend your a$$. I just don't care!
  • Options
    imageeesome:

I hate taking showers. Most people find it relaxing and calming. Me? I hate getting wet and going through the entire "getting ready for the day" process. Sure...I shower daily, but I just don't like it.

Me too! I think if my hair were more easily dealt with I would hate it less. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageeesome:

Not really an UO, but I think I'm "allergic" to showers. Every time I take one I end up sneezing so much that I feel dirtier afterwards from all the snot that comes up ( TMI, sorry)
    I take baths typically. I don't know what it is about standing vs. sitting that does it. Or maybe it's all the water in the air. /shrug

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageshanado:
    I'm soooooo over the political posts on Facebook. I don't care where you stand, it's not going to sway my opinion. It's really just going to make me unfriend your a$$. I just don't care!

I posted this on my FB the other day.

• Options

Okay so I am NOT a fan of Gold jewelry or clothing pieces that are colored gold.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I have never liked the shows The Simpsons or Friends. 
  • Options

imageGilliebear:

::GASP::

The Simpsons, I getcha, Gillie, but holy moly!!  Friends got me through my hospital stay while I clawed at the walls trying to get discharged so I could join Jay and Hank at the Children's Hospital while Hank was in surgery.   

Although, Bart is on the list of names DH and I are talking about for future kids.  ;) 

Prudence
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Otis
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageGilliebear:

I LOVE the shows lol. I still ? U Smile

eesome I am the kind of gal who enjoys her showers/baths but don't get me wrong there are times I just am too tired to want to take a shower.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Gillie, are you sure you don't like Friends????? :::Wishing she made a major typo:::
  • Options

imageshanado:
    Gillie, are you sure you don't like Friends????? :::Wishing she made a major typo:::

This is a HUGE confession, I know. I never did. So this *might* just be one of the most UO's. I know it was a major effin deal in the 90's and I just never caught on or was interested. 

• Options
    I feel like I don't even know you Gillie! I know I don't "really know you" but you get the jist.
  • Options

imageGilliebear:

I get the Simpsons thing, I couldn't stand that show.  And DH's family loved it, him and his sister and dad will quote the show and I have no idea what they are talking about.  And I don't care.

But Friends was my favorite!!!  I was the person who had all the seasons on DVD and would watch all of the reruns.  I loved that show. 

My UO:  I can't stand reality TV shows.  I feel like so many of the shows are NOT real and the producers spin the stories and play on the interactions that will seem most dramatic to the viewers.  For example, I remember an interview a few years back with one of the girls from America's Next Top Model, and she said the producers were so focused on getting the girls to be catty with each other, sometimes she would almost forget she was in a modeling competition. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

imageshanado:

I'm with you on that!

In fact, I had an acquaintance on FB who I realized recently unfriended me because I apparently don't lean far enough in her direction to be likeable, lol.  I was cool with it, though, because I was sick of her extremist political posts.

Like you said, nobody's posts are going to change my opinion.  And the more posts I have to hide to make room in my feed for stuff I give a crap about, the closer people get to being blacklisted. 

// I love you too. //

• Options
    I will see your friends and raise you a Seinfeld.    
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageBnchaNums:
    I will see your friends and raise you a Seinfeld.    

HA! Great to see that there are other haters of classic television. I myself like Seinfeld though-I never followed it but if their is nothing on, I can sit down to a Seinfeld rerun and laugh.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"