Food Allergy
Options

mspi moms (re: bread)

So when we first learned DD2 was mspi I made my  own bread. Then found out that Rotella brand was mspi friendly. Problem is where we live we don't have it. We could drive 1.5 hours to get it (or have it shipped, but it would cost just as much to ship it as it would cost to drive down and pick it up according to DH). We got a ton of loafs when we were in that area a month or two ago, but I am out as of right now...and don't feel like making bread b/c I am very busy (DH works two jobs and I work FT).

Anyone know of any other mspi safe sandwhich bread that I can find at more of a national chain store....like Target....or a more known maker of mspi friendly bread?

"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body."
Goodbye little angel(7/22/2011)....see you in heaven
Goodbye my second angel (9/18/2011)
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: mspi moms (re: bread)

• Options
    I found one in the bakery section of target, sorry I have no clue the brand name/ type.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Don't know the brand name (sorry) but I found some Pita bread/pita pockets and wraps that are soy and milk free. They work well for sandwiches (not so much if you want bread as a side with dinner)
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was tired of constantly buying fresh bread bc it would go bad so quickly, so I started using La Tortilla Factory tortillas for sandwiches. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure Nature's Own 100% Whole Wheat bread is mspi friendly. DS ate it all the time before he outgrew mspi. It does have soy lecithin in it though. 
    Mom to Jacob, Henry and Ian Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Udi's and Rudi's have safe breads if you have them - they carry both at my regular grocery store. 

image   image

• Options
    just brought rudi's today. it is dairy/soy free. 
  • Options
    We buy Alpine Valley Organic bread. It does have a short shelf life though 7-10days. We buy a loaf once a week. They carry it at Costco now but we usually get it at Barons, Sprouts or Henrys.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP#1 on 02/14/09 BIRTH to Mason 6lb9oz on 10/12/09

BFP#2 on 5/28/11 EDD 2/1/12 Natural M/C on 6/13/11

BFP#3 on 1/20/12 EDD 9/30/12 Natural m/c on 1/27/12

BFP#4 on 4/23/12 BIRTH to Isabella 7lb1oz on 12/19/12

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"