Alabama Babies
Options

Dothan, AL

Any first time moms or moms to be in this area other than me?

Re: Dothan, AL

• Options
    Finally! Hello how are you? I am super excited to know that there is another first time mom to be in the area like me. I am kind of new to the area and looking to meet more mom's to be to share info with and build a community. So, how is your pregnancy going so far?
  • Options
    I'm in Dothan too! Not expecting though.. I have a beautiful 9 month old baby girl. Hope you're having a great pregnancy so far. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Im in Dothan too : just found out I am expecting
  • Options
    I am not expecting but am around Dothan. I have an almost 2 year old little girl
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hi,  I hope all is well with you and your baby girl. Do you know of any moms groups in Dothan? 
  • Options
    Congrats on the great news! I am now 9 mo. pregnant and so ready to have my DS. Do you know of any moms groups in Dothan? If not maybe we can start one...
  • Options
    Hi! I'm in Ozark and I'm expecting baby #2!
  • Options
    I am in the area. Not a parent but have lots of expecting family members. I just started making really practical and gorgeous diaper cakes for my family they adore them and have been trying to sell them. I use brand name diapers, Johnson baby products and more. I would like any tips or advice on if my product or see if there is any interest out there for a diaper cake to all you parents or future parents. I dont charge much compared to others I know. Feel free to email me diapercakesbakeryaol.com I'd like to post a picture of it of only I knew how.
  • Options
    I'm in the area. Are any of you/have any of you delivered at Flowers?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Options

I'm in the area. Are any of you/have any of you delivered at Flowers?
    I delivered at Flowers May 2012!
  • Options
    Hello hello!!! I am in the area and will be delivering at Flowers in April 2014. Are there any mom groups in the area?
  • Options
      jgallegos said:
    Hello hello!!! I am in the area and will be delivering at Flowers in April 2014. Are there any mom groups in the area?
    I will be delivering at Flowers in December 2013.
  • Options
      jgallegos said:
    I will be delivering at Flowers in December 2013.

Hi,  I hope all is well with you and your baby girl. Do you know of any moms groups in Dothan? 

I see you have had your baby!!! Congrats! Hope it all went well. I saw you were wondering about mom groups and I am as well. I am fairly new to the area and would love to get to know some moms here. I am due in April.
  • Options
    Feb '14 from dothan ;;)
  • Options
    I'm in the Dothan area and expecting our first LO in June! We find out what it will be Wed and we are SO excited!
  • Options
    Hey y'all.  I'm in Dothan and we are expecting #3.  I'm looking for a more "natural"-minded doc for our kiddos.  Anybody have any insight?  I'm considering just skipping out on Pediatric care and finding a family/general practitioner that would take little ones for check ups and what not.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"