Eco-Friendly Family
Options

ACV

Someone was telling me to try apple cider vinegar to help with the hives/mysterious itchy rash I've been getting. I've been to the drs they gave me medicine that made me feel worse. Then I got stuff that only curbed the itching.

How do you ladies take your ACV? Any preferred brands? I saw some recipes on pinterest but I want real human feedback?

Thank you in advance! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ACV

• Options

I forgot to mention its mostly on the small of my back and underarms.

• Options
    I don't Know if I can help to much,I use wishazel for all kind of irritation,and i put son aloe gel,I have a question,do you shave under your arm? if you do  may be that's why you are having a skin issue in the area,probably the foliculo or hair is not growing out,is growing down and that makes a bump and it will cause irritation.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I use Braggs ACV.  You would be surprised about the itching.  I had shingles a few years back and someone rec'd ACV and it actually helped SOOOO much with the itching.  It didn't sting either.  Awesome stuff.  I just rubbed it on with a cotton ball.
  • Options
    I do shave my underarms but not often enough for the level of hives I have and where they are located. Its like 2 inches below the bottom of the underarm hair line
  • Options
    I ask about it because long time ago,it happen to my and it was the hair growing inside and I got a bump that it turned it to a bad rash,what I did was to squeeze out the bump and I rub some garlic all around the affected area,and that's it all the rash was gone,so now every time I shave I use wishazel or alcohol.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagezaraceligon:
    I ask about it because long time ago,it happen to my and it was the hair growing inside and I got a bump that it turned it to a bad rash,what I did was to squeeze out the bump and I rub some garlic all around the affected area,and that's it all the rash was gone,so now every time I shave I use wishazel or alcohol.

I'll have to try that! anything to keep from looking like a monkey 24/7 itching all over 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"