Florida Babies
Options

Bayfront St. pete

so i am being made to go back to bayfront.... i dont like it there because they are too impersonal. people look at me like im bad because alot of the younger mom-to-bes that go there are there due to substans abuse... am i the only one that feels ashamed to go to this hospital??

Re: Bayfront St. pete

• Options
    This is where I delivered my son, in the new baby place. I had a great experience and loved it. The nurses were amazing along with the rest of the staff. Hope you like it more than you think you will!
    Me: 29 | SO: 28
    Started Dating SO: 9/26/2009
    DS Born: 6/02/2012
    Tied the Knot: 11/14/2015
    Trying for Number Two since 9/1/15
    BFP!!! Baby 2 Due: 12/6/21
  • Options
    I had my son there on 9/6/12 and was given AMAZING care!!!!  There were so many babies born around the same time that they brought in additional nurses;  I NEVER felt as though my son or myself were treated wrongly- and I'm not a young mom with substance abuse problems. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ashamed? Definitely not! I work in the NICU partnered with Bayfront Baby Place. As a nursing student, I did my clinical rotation at Baby Place. It is a wonderful facility with wonderful, top of the line staff. I would not deliver anywhere else. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"