Minnesota Babies
Options

Gopher Football Game - Parking

I'm going to my first Gopher football game this Saturday.  I'll be 38w5d, so I'm not too keen on parking far away and walking (which is what my husband and I usually do for downtown events).  We're planning on getting there really early, as I've heard even an hour before the game things are absolutely NUTS, but I was wondering if anyone has any great tips for parking, shuttles, and the like.  We try to avoid paying a ton to park...we've got a baby on the way to save for;) 

TIA!

*E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Gopher Football Game - Parking

• Options
    We always park in the ramp by Carlson School of Business and take the shuttle from there.  The shuttle drops you right outside the stadium and it's super easy.  The shuttle can be crowded, but they usually take pity and let little kids and pregnant women have seats. :)  It's $10 to park there and the shuttle is free.
  • Options

Thanks, ladies!  I was looking at the shuttle info on the U of M website after I posted - that's a great suggestion, and I think it's what we'll do:)

Steph, I've only lived here for a year and we live way up by Blaine so I refer to everything in the middle of the city as "downtown"! Embarrassed Hehe.

*E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"