New to The Bump
Options

Anxiously Waiting, and a newbie to boot

Hey There!

So my husband and I have been TTC for the last 5 months with no success. I know the time frame can vary from person to person in regards to how long it can actually take to conceive, and we've been aware and understanding about that. When we first started we were go with the flow, let it be fun, no pressure added, but this last month we decided to give a little additional efforts around the time of ovulation. Well, let me start by saying I am very regular, I always start my period on the same day of my cycle every month and I always know that it's coming because I get back aches the night before and cramps when I wake up and by lunch time, viola! aunt flow is visiting. So, this month, sunday evening rolled around and I started to get lower back pains and by the time I went to bed I already had cramps. I have to admit I was a little bummed because that meant I'd be waking up to my period, which meant this months extra efforts didn't take like we'd hoped. I even went so far as to tell my husband that I was getting ready to start my period because of how I was feeling. When I woke up I was surprised that I hadn't started yet, but paid no mind to it, figured it would knock on my door at some point in the day. I had cramps for 2 days but my period never came. The cramps have gone, and I am now on 4 days late, still no period. I took a test this morning and it was negative. I am trying not to get too excited in case my period shows up, but i'm so anxious, I just want to know. Part of me is stressed because I'm worried that I psyched myself out thinking I was pregnant when really i'm not and thats why my period just didn't come, and part of me thinks maybe it did work and i am pregnant it just isn't showing on the test.

I don't know, any thoughts, suggestions, anything?? Whew, I really needed to vent.

Betty  

Re: Anxiously Waiting, and a newbie to boot

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"