Pittsburgh Babies
Options

Daycare Recs in South Hills

Can any of you South Hills ladies recommend your day care? I am expecting my first in January and will need daycare come August. I live in Baldwin and work downtown, but am willing to look at other recs in the south hills, as I can drive to the T for work. Thanks

Re: Daycare Recs in South Hills

• Options
    We go to Little Hearts on Curry. It's actually DS's second daycare and it's been so much better than his first. They have full or part time options and their hours are 630am6pm. They also do preschool and before and after school care for school aged kids. We've been really happy with the size of the center as well as thei outside play area.
    When I was researching before we switched, I found a lot of places that were preschool only or that required LO to be potty trained. GL!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I also live in Baldwin and work downtown :) My husband and I just looked at Tender Care Learning Center on Weyman Rd in Whitehall and loved it. Next week we are looking at Franciscan Childcare Center on McRoberts Rd. I think that is Whitehall as well. I hope we like it. Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm going to use MotherGoose on McNeilly Road.  I live right behind their daycare and it's super convenient.  Prices weren't bad as far as I've heard from comparing to other moms at work.  
    ~ Single Mother by Choice ~ IUI with donor sperm - BFP on 2nd attempt! BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"