February 2013 Moms
Options

Because I can't resist joining the name posts...

I have really enjoyed reading all of the name posts, and I can no longer resist adding my own!  I am not sure what kind of opinions I will get, as I know that our names are not very common.  I am loving them though :)

For a boy, we are pretty set on Graham.  We have a few others on our list, but we are pretty decided now.  

For a girl, we are considering Shiloh and Elowen.  Elowen is not a made-up name, but I know that some people may think that it is as it is so uncommon.  We have not decided on middle names yet, and we find out what we are having in 9 days.  I can't wait!

Any opinions?  Feel free to be completely honest :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Tickerimage

Re: Because I can't resist joining the name posts...

• Options

I love the name Graham. It has a nice sound, and doesn't appear to be too common.

Your girls names aren't my style, but as long as you and your DH agree, that's all that should matter.

Mom to 4 wonderful children: T(8), B(6) ,M(3), and A(1)
    baby #5 due 12-07-14
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I love the name Grahm. I had a friend that named her son Grahm. Very cute!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagegsalyer06:

I love the name Graham. It has a nice sound, and doesn't appear to be too common.

Your girls names aren't my style, but as long as you and your DH agree, that's all that should matter.

Pretty much exactly what i was going to say.  I love Graham!

~Formerly~AngnShaun~

~~Transferred 2 Perfect Embryos 5/28 - BFP 6/4~~ HAILEY ELIZABETH ~2/16/13~ 6:39am ~ 6lbs 2oz ~ 20" long ~ 1 Year ~ 20lbs 14oz ~ 29.25"~
    ~10.10 Ectopic, 4.11 Nat m/c 9w, 8.11, 1.12, 3.12 CPs~

Follow Me on Pinterest

Angela's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (100-in-2012 shelf)
    imageimage

• Options

I would not choose any of your names, but I really like them! 

Graham --  I love how how timeless it is.  Nice choice.

Shiloh - Super cute and beautiful meaning.

Elowen - This sounds so sweet.  Don't shorten to Ella!!

SAHM to DD1 (7), DS (5) and DD2 (1)
  • Options
    Thanks guys!  I appreciate the opinions!
  • Options
    I like Elowen. The other names are okay, not bad.
  • Options

I love the name Graham! It's a name my mom said she always loved, but she had 3 girls :) Too bad my hubby doesn't like it... although he said he would consider it for a MN.

I am sorry to say I really don't like Shiloh at all. Elowen, on the other hand, I think is beautiful.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I love all 3! I particularly like Shiloh for some reason. I haven't let myself think much about names yet cause I know it's gonna be hard for us and I want to know first before we have this argument ;) 
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Thanks guys!  I understand on the difficult to decide together thing.  Boy names were really easy for DH and I to agree on, but we have had a hard time finding girl names that we both love.  He is not sold on Shiloh yet, but we are still considering it.  He loves Elowen, and it's been growing on me a lot too :)
  • Options

I love the name posts too.  :o)

I really, really like Elowen.  It's not a name I am familiar with, but it's beautiful and I like that it's unique.  (Just curious - did you guys consider spelling it Graeme?  Just wondering given your seeming tilt towards Celtic names.)

• Options

graham is my #2 baby boy name! if i ever have 2nd boy, his name would be graham.

not as big of a fan of the girl names, though. 

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"