January 2012 Moms
Options

How is "chenoa" doing??

I'm sorry if I'm totally missing something and this question isn't appropriate. But I've been thinking of this Jan2012 mom so I mean only well.  I remember she had her baby very early and some of us here donated and tried to help out. I was just wondering if anybody knew how she and her baby and family are doing.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: How is "chenoa" doing??

• Options
    imageHilarityEnsued:

I often wonder about quite a few of the ladies that posted a ton when were were all pregnant.  Then the fbook exodus happened so I guess we may never know.

There was insane drama fallout that went down on the Dec 2011 board with the facebook stuff... That pretty much cemented my resolve to never mix bumping with fbook.

Would be interested in hear about chenoa.

Oooh, oooh! What was the insane drama in a nutshell? Im procrastinating at work hence the busy body-ness.

• Options

Holy @rap! It sounds like $hit really hit the fan on Dec2011 board! I remember some of the "originaly" Jan2012 moms on there!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I let her know on FB that you guys were asking.  She's going to try and log on tonight :)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Married 1/2/99.
    TTC since 4/09.
    Diagnosed PCOS. Diagnosed Hypothryoid 11/09.
    SHG & SA normal. PCOS Research study started 5/10.
    Clomid/Femara cycle #1 - 6/10 = BFN
    Clomid/Femara cycle #2 - 7/10 = BFP #1 - Missed miscarriage 9/2/10
    11/12 - BFP #2 - 11/22 - m/c
    5/1/11 - BFP #3 - Pre-eclampsia, IUGR & bed rest from 32w. DD born via induction 1/4/12.
  • Options

Hi ladies!!! Sofia and I are doing great. When we were in the NICU I only had online access on my phone so FB ended up being easier for me. She has tons of personality and is very busy even though she isn't even crawling yet! I think I'm in for it once she is truly on the move.

I've been trying to update my website from the past few months. It's got a bunch of pics going up. FisforFam.blogspot.com As soon as the wiggle worm goes to bed, I'll post a pic up. :-) Thank you all for thinking of us. 

Check out our blog of Sofia's progress... www.FisforFam.blogspot.com Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image Visit The Nest! image
  • Options

there you are::)

so nice to hear from you! and Im so happy your baby girl is doing well. and there are still plenty of babies including my own who dont crawl yet. its probably not such a bad thing either :p

ill have to check out the pics after my little squirm goes to bed:)

thanks so much for checking in Ive been thinking about you and wondering how your family was doing :) 

• Options
    wow - can't believe she'll be a year soon!  glad to hear you are doing well.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Oh that is fantastic!!!  I am happy for you!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"