January 2012 Moms
Options

BLW check in

Likes?

Dislikes?

Questions? Comments? Concerns?

Re: BLW check in

• Options

Likes: mashed potato, blackberries, raspberries, pumpernickle bagel, pickle (hilarious to watch him eat!)

Dislikes: corn bread

Comment: we are currently experiencing into-to-solids-constipation. poor little man! looks like this week will be a boring diet of spinach, plums, peaches, pears and boobie milk to get things moving again.

• Options
    imagemichaelaskedlauren:

Likes: mashed potato, blackberries, raspberries, pumpernickle bagel, pickle (hilarious to watch him eat!)

Dislikes: corn bread

Comment: we are currently experiencing into-to-solids-constipation. poor little man! looks like this week will be a boring diet of spinach, plums, peaches, pears and boobie milk to get things moving again.

We don't really do BLW per-say so I"m sorry if I'm intruding, but I just wanted to say that my DD LOVES pickles and it is absolutely adorable and hilarious to watch her eat it. Who would have tought they'd like something that sour? haha

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Likes: french bread, wheat thins, white chicken lasagna (we braved the carbs this week since we've gone through almost all the fruits/veggies we normally eat)

Dislikes: lettuce, peaches

Comments: we had constipation too, about 4 days.  Some prune juice in a bottle helped.  

DS is still hardly eating anything via BLW and is waking up at night hungry, so we had to add in some purees in addition.  Gotta do what ya gotta do!   

Anniversary

• Options
    Likes: anything and everything peaches, broccoli, raspberries, mango, and green beans are current favorites

Dislikes: haven't found one yet

Just this week I'm noticing DD actually eating more of the food. She downed a ton of peach slices the other day and had only one or two bits that didn't get swallowed!

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

DD 1/3/2012
    BFP 5/21/2013 MC 5/24/2013
    BFP 7/16/2013 EDD 3/27/2014
  • Options
    i'm crashing this thread to ask for help. i started out trying BLW when my DD turned 6 months. she's 7.5 months now and she still doesn't take food to her mouth. she loves eating pureed food (we switched to see if she would eat), but if you give her something to hold,she plays with it, but never takes it to her mouth. did anyone have this problem? any tips for getting her to start exploring in this manner? TIA!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"