LGBT Parenting

Re: TTT

• Options

1) I forgot milk for my cereal for breakfast.

2) The popcorn I bought at the festival Sunday is not going to last the week.

3) Ky had some weird scalp crud going on (gross I know) and after only 2 weeks of special shampoo it is almost completely gone!

4) How I get my child to drink water: Buy fizzy, flavored water. Put fizzy, flavored water in cup with ice. Tell child it is pop. 4 glasses in one day...I think I will live with the lie.

5) Someone please tell me this whole "no change my diaper" thing is a phase. It is like catching and wrestling an alligator or something...

6) Ky has become very protective of her toys and I have no idea where it came from. She has been doing the typical "mine" thing but now it is to the point she cries if anyone even gets within 2 feet of her.

7) A tried to tell me she was not comfortable of the idea of me taking Ky to Chicago all alone to meet a group of strangers. Hmm

8) I am having sushi tomorrow with a good friend I have not talked ot in a while. We both have a lot going on in our lives and kind of fell out of touch.

9) I cannot wait to take Ky to the farm for a hay ride, pumpkins, and other fun fall things!

10) I am going to A's parents' house on Saturday to pick up some of my things that were in sotrage in their basement. Awkward.

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    image2mommiesinoh:

7) A tried to tell me she was not comfortable of the idea of me taking Ky to Chicago all alone to meet a group of strangers. Hmm

10) I am going to A's parents' house on Saturday to pick up some of my things that were in sotrage in their basement. Awkward.

Has it been getting any easier dealing with A? How are you guys doing with custody stuff? 

Maybe I don't have a heightened sense of smell, but I've never smelled any vagina on my pants. -- TSD

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Bloggity Blog - You know you want to...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1.  So names are decided and assigned!

2.  One joy of working from home is it's very hard for them to micro manage you.  The only issue with this is I think my company is getting very good at micro managing from afar!

3.  The weather is amazing!  It has been in the 60's in the morning and highs are only in the 80's.  I don't want to be inside!

4.  I am getting really tired of all the political rants on fb.  I am fine if you voice political opinions all year long as I expect it from you but please just because we are close to election time, put away your soap box.  It's making me start to dislike you.

5.  I think I felt B move!  It was a fleeting rolling feeling right where he is.  I am still not convinced it was him so we will see what happens over the next few weeks.

6.  I was actually worried M was going to be upset when we discovered it was two boys.  She has been routing for a girl.  She actually got so excited about their sizes and watching them wiggle it was like the boy announcement was the best thing in the world.

7.  I love my little family!

8.  I have I said I love the weather!

9.  Maternity photo session is booked for October. I will only be about 21 weeks but I am not that concerned with as large as I am measuring now.

10.  I have the TV tuned to the Sept 11th coverage and 11 years later, I still have to turn away at some of the replays of that day.

M & M
    06/12 - BFP!!!!
    Beta #1 15dpo - 256
    Beta #2 18dpo - 1097
    6wk U/S on 07/02 ~ TWINS!!!
    EDD 02/21/13
    09/10/12 Found out it's two Boys!!!! Sam and Jake
    Jacob and Samuel born 1/29/13 at 36 weeks. photo F489900B-BB44-4C44-ACD1-ABB73509E3B2-9032-000005E7AE7EF53E.jpg Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    image2mommiesinoh:

4) How I get my child to drink water: Buy fizzy, flavored water. Put fizzy, flavored water in cup with ice. Tell child it is pop. 4 glasses in one day...I think I will live with the lie.

You are totally forgiven for this (at least from me) and I will be committing this one to memory for later on.  Wink

M & M
    06/12 - BFP!!!!
    Beta #1 15dpo - 256
    Beta #2 18dpo - 1097
    6wk U/S on 07/02 ~ TWINS!!!
    EDD 02/21/13
    09/10/12 Found out it's two Boys!!!! Sam and Jake
    Jacob and Samuel born 1/29/13 at 36 weeks. photo F489900B-BB44-4C44-ACD1-ABB73509E3B2-9032-000005E7AE7EF53E.jpg Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

1.  The whole bumpie get together thing is very exciting. 

2.  Why won't our little veggie boy eat them any more?

3.  My family stuff....ugh....

4.  I saw a new chiropractor yesterday. I may just have to accept that I am not a big fan of chiropractors or getting adjusted in general.

5.  We have already sold on cra.igs.li.st more than I think we will at our gay-rage sale.

6.  Anyone have a durablend (leather blend) couch and have kids?  Do you like it?

7.  We just finished the Real L Word season 3.  I think that it will be the last season :(

8.  We are trying the salsa, taco seasoning, chicken crockpot recipe.  Let's hope it works its crockpot magic.

9.  I need a few days off to task, task, task at home and do some consulting.

10.  I should probably do some work...

• Options
    imagemadisonpeas:

6.  Anyone have a durablend (leather blend) couch and have kids?  Do you like it?

We did and I loved it! It wipes clean easily. We bought it more for the fact that we had four dogs than the baby but I cannot tell you how many times Ky projectiled on it when she was little from her reflux. It still looked great 3 years later, so great that we were able to sell it and get back ovetr half of what we paid...

• Options
    imageMeegs10.13.06:
    image2mommiesinoh:

Has it been getting any easier dealing with A? How are you guys doing with custody stuff? 

We have moved into a weird stage. We get along 90% of the time and are actually nice to each other. I still care about her as a person and she still has her protective (albeit somewhat overbearing) feelings towards me. That was really the reasoning behind the trip comment. I believe her exact words were something along the lines of me just being a "little girl" and that is how people get killed. I know she will never approve of anyone I date in the future ever, she has even said as much. I know what she gave me up for is not all rainbows and puppy dogs like she thought it was going to be...she actually has to cook and clean and even learned how to oeprate a washing machine. I think this has led her to understand more of what my issues were and realize my leaving was not arbitrary. Which leads to us getting along better and parenting Ky more as a team instead of she is with me it is my way, you it is your way.

As far as going to her parents. The stuff is not needed right now BUT my fall/Halloween decorations are there and I always decorate and I feel I need to keep some things the same for Ky. A just does not have time to drive up there for no reason (they live about an hour north) and I do. I planned the trip for a day I had Ky so there was a buffer of sorts. Wrong of me I know but it will help with the awkwardness of the situation.

• Options

1. I'm also sad about Real L Word :(  But, that wedding was beautiful and I love Whitney more than ever. Romi on the other hand? yuck.

2. This may be flameworthy, but a lot of the 9/11 stuff on FB is really annoying me.  We should always remember, but not via cheesy facebook graphics or quotes.  ugh.

3. I love this weather!!

4. Our morning routine is a nightmare now and I dont know if there is any way to make it better.

5. I feel like the refi on our house is never going to happen.

6.  Now that Sprout is taking the bus home from school, I feel like we have no idea how he is actually doing day to day.  He says he's had a good day...but would the teacher say the same?

7. i knew i should never join pinterest...now all i want to do with my life is cook, clean, and craft!

8. i had a great, productive day yesterday and I'm already feeling blah and off track today.  My moods have been all over the place lately and I'm so over it.

9. its strange that i havent had to do any travelling for work lately.  and now i totally jinxed myself.

10. looking forward to a nice run in this beautiful cool air tonight.

• Options
    imagectbride08:

1. I'm also sad about Real L Word :(  But, that wedding was beautiful and I love Whitney more than ever. Romi on the other hand? yuck.

Yes, when settled down, Whitney is actually delightful and insightful.  We often mention how you "knew her" as a kid.  Do you agree that this will be the last season?  Seemed all wrapped up with a bow.  I'm conflicted about Romi bc I think bi folks often get a bad rap, so I don't want to put her down too much.  That said, she is a bit of a wreck....and somehow, Kelsey came out much more reasonable despite her past characteristics on the show.  Ok, maybe I need a debriefing session since I just went on and on.

• Options
    imagectbride08:

2. This may be flameworthy, but a lot of the 9/11 stuff on FB is really annoying me.  We should always remember, but not via cheesy facebook graphics or quotes.  ugh. I would never flame you for this as I feel the EXACT same way.

7. i knew i should never join pinterest...now all i want to do with my life is cook, clean, and craft! This is how I am now. Thanks for confirming my decision to avoid Pinterest at all costs!

• Options
    imagemadisonpeas:
    imagectbride08:

Yes, when settled down, Whitney is actually delightful and insightful.  We often mention how you "knew her" as a kid.  Do you agree that this will be the last season?  I'm not sure...i was thinking it would be, but I read an interview of Kyiomi recently (because she's my new crush) and she couldn't say whether or not she was still dating for "contract reasons" which suggests they may be filming another season.  we can hope ;)

Seemed all wrapped up with a bow.  I'm conflicted about Romi bc I think bi folks often get a bad rap, so I don't want to put her down too much.  I agree completely...i'm okay with her dating whomever she wishes.  What I don't like is that she's clearly becoming a fame-whore - so into herself and not the least bit concerned about the feelings of anyone else in her life. And the shotgun wedding was the low blow that sealed my opinion on that...

That said, she is a bit of a wreck....and somehow, Kelsey came out much more reasonable despite her past characteristics on the show.  yes! I really liked Kelsey this year, much to my surprise!

Ok, maybe I need a debriefing session since I just went on and on.

• Options
    imagectbride08:
    imagemadisonpeas:
    imagectbride08:

Yes, when settled down, Whitney is actually delightful and insightful.  We often mention how you "knew her" as a kid.  Do you agree that this will be the last season?  I'm not sure...i was thinking it would be, but I read an interview of Kyiomi recently (because she's my new crush) and she couldn't say whether or not she was still dating for "contract reasons" which suggests they may be filming another season.  we can hope ;)

Seemed all wrapped up with a bow.  I'm conflicted about Romi bc I think bi folks often get a bad rap, so I don't want to put her down too much.  I agree completely...i'm okay with her dating whomever she wishes.  What I don't like is that she's clearly becoming a fame-whore - so into herself and not the least bit concerned about the feelings of anyone else in her life. And the shotgun wedding was the low blow that sealed my opinion on that...

That said, she is a bit of a wreck....and somehow, Kelsey came out much more reasonable despite her past characteristics on the show.  yes! I really liked Kelsey this year, much to my surprise!

Ok, maybe I need a debriefing session since I just went on and on.

Thanks for indulging, CT. Big Smile

• Options

1. I finished the c25k program about 2 weeks ago... and I've run about 3 times since. Oops. Its going to be really, really easy for me to "backslide" if I don't force myself to get out there.

2. But I did run this morning! I just went out and ran, didn't map it out beforehand, didn't pay attention to time, just ran until I felt like I couldn't anymore, then forced myself to run a bit more. I mapped it when I got home and I had done just under 2.5 miles in just over 20 minutes. And just under .5 mile or so of cool down walking. Not bad at all!! 

3. Its so lovely and chilly today! Fall is so in the air!

4. I'm so annoyed and overwhelmed with work right now... so I'm having the completely "rational" reaction and finding it impossible to concentrate on anything. Nothing like not getting work done to help you feel less overwhelmed about work... uhh... Embarrassed

5. I have no idea what I want to make for dinner tonight, but I really need to defrost something soon if I'm making something that needs defrosting! 

6. Whoa, I just won a beautiful silk sling from the The Sling Diaries trivia contest on facebook!! (Its still going on if you want to try to win one too.)  Crazy. 

7. Now I have to decide what I want to do... keep it or give it to a friend. Hmm. 

8. I really probably should give it to a friend since we don't wear Gwen so much anymore, and when we do its in the Mei Tai normally. Plus I already own a sling. Its just so dang pretty though!! 

9. Almost lunch... still don't know what I'm making for dinner.

10. Maybe I'll run to the store and get inspired. Bye! 

Maybe I don't have a heightened sense of smell, but I've never smelled any vagina on my pants. -- TSD

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Bloggity Blog - You know you want to...
  • Options
    1. The ASW is visiting this afternoon and I am so nervous, I feel like she hates me.

2. A brought home a progress report yesterday with a B Basic knowledge, equivalent to a C in traditional grading in math, she has been struggling with math this year.

3. The sky is full of gray clouds this morning, I hope it rains. Hard. All day.

4. This is the time of year that I miss WA most. Sixteen years in CA and I still love WA more.

5. J told me about a waterfall hike she had heard about where you literally have to hike/swim through water the entire time. She found videos on YT and it looks amazing except for all of the graffiti everywhere.

6. I'm making a cake for J/her sister/our babysitter's combo birthday party this weekend, the sitter requested a funfetti type cake with peanut mm's in the filling, that's going to be an interesting combo.

7. We are going to be superheroes for Halloween.

8. A is growing up so fast, she took my tinted chapstick to use at school as lipstick.

9. Apple is officially walking.

10. I need a livein chiropractor.
  • Options
    imagectbride08:

2. This may be flameworthy, but a lot of the 9/11 stuff on FB is really annoying me.  We should always remember, but not via cheesy facebook graphics or quotes.  ugh.

Funny...I was just agonizing over what to post on FB.  The cheesy stuff bothers me but I also do want to remember as it is what I am thinking about most today. 

Same sex couple TTC with donor sperm.  I am 35 and carrying.  Endometriosis and DOR.
    AMH 0.5, AFC 5-8, FSH 7ish

IVF #1 - antagonist.  Empty follicle syndrome.  1 retrieved, 0 fertilized.
    IVF #2 - antagonist.  Ovulated early.  3 retrieved, 2 fertilized, 0 blasts
  • Options

1. Yesterday was our first anniversary, which I celebrated by posting obsessively on Facebook about.  We had a great day.

2. Things have been hard between me and C lately, and it was wonderful to spend the weekend and yesterday reconnecting and celebrating.

3. I think Dunkin' Donuts caffeinated me when I ordered decaf.  Feeling jittery.  Ick.

4. Work is totally overwhelming, and Meegs, I'm reacting in pretty much the same way.  I wish avoidance wasn't my go-to coping technique, as it stresses me out more in the end.

5. It would be helpful if people actually answered my emails.  And if my stats program stopped giving me the spinner of death.

6. A positive thing about work is I'm finally getting to know some of my coworkers here in the office, and it's nice to have some social connections here.

7. That's all for now, because I need lunch and have a meeting in an hour and need to send out materials, ahhhhh!!! 

Same sex couple TTC with donor sperm.  I am 35 and carrying.  Endometriosis and DOR.
    AMH 0.5, AFC 5-8, FSH 7ish

IVF #1 - antagonist.  Empty follicle syndrome.  1 retrieved, 0 fertilized.
    IVF #2 - antagonist.  Ovulated early.  3 retrieved, 2 fertilized, 0 blasts
  • Options

1. We took Baby S to an apple orchard this weekend, so much fun!

2. My SIL took pics for us there, and we got an awesome family shot (of the three of us) where the baby is smiling and looking at the camera.  I wish I could show you!

3. I have a dentist appt tomorrow and I've been lazy about the flossing since we got the baby :(

4.  I tried to get into the Real L Word, but I just can't.  I don't really like any of them.

5. Our physical therapist said she doesn't think Baby S will need much more work (once we get him rolling over).  Yay! 

6. Both my pics for the Gordon Ramsey shows won!  Christina and Christine!  Yahoo!

7.  We have too many desserts in the house right now: a pumpkin roll, apple pie, three kinds of ice cream, and fudge.  BAD NEWS.

8. What should I get my niece, who is turning 3?  I'm clueless this year.

9.  Have I mentioned we're in TTC-talks?

10. We're thinking about heading the the east coast for a week in late October.  Philly/Boston meet-up anyone?

• Options

1. CT - I am so with you re: cheesy 9/11 FB graphics

2. I love that the kids are loving first grade. They are so much more enthusiastic about it than they were kindergarten.I hope it sustains throughout the year.

3. L is working on some stuff to help make her healthier and she is so much happier. It makes me happy. It makes our house happier.

4.  Anyone else not love The Real L Word this season? I just couldn't get into any of the couples/people. But the wedding was beautiful.

5. It looks SO beautiful outside my window. I wish I was outside having lunch/reading.

6. The kids have to take pictures of their family tomorrow for school. Sadly, the last family picture we have was last St. Patricks Day in an Irish bar with a big Harp sign behind us. Lovely. I need to figure out if I can get rid of the sign and the beer on the table. LOL.

7. I also need to find some other pics for the kids to take and print them on the color laser here at work. Guess what I am doing this afternoon?

8.  I didn't sleep well last night. We slept with the windows open (lovely!), but I think I am having some allergies so I had a tickle in my throat all night and the outside noises kept me awake. Zzzzzzz

9. My hair has looked like poo this week. It looks dead. I put some of L's crazy expensive conditioner in it last night and nada.

10. My hands smell like my kids' hair wax. It stinks and no matter how much I wash my hair, it still stinks. I can't wait for us to finish that kind and find something less stinky.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

1.  I don't remember the last TTT I have participated in.

2.  J is helping me work a 12.5 hour day at the tanning salon that I occasionally work at (however, occasionally has turned into 4 days a week lately).  I'm so thankful for her (and that we're dead right now!)

3.  We're in another TWW.  We're not very confident with this cycle because I had almost 10 days of positive, or almost positive, OPKs.  I didn't even know that was possible.  We'll see...

4.  We also changed to another donor at the last minute.  Hoping that this works out better than the other one we were using!

5.  I want to do a complete scrub down of our apartment this coming weekend.  I hope this motivation doesn't leave anytime soon...

6.  I've been slacking in the cooking department the last few weeks.  I need to work on that.  I am so tired of pasta and sandwiches, lol.

7.  If you have a smart phone and have some extra time, download the postcard on the run app.  You can send free postcards using pictures on your phone if you use the promo HotelT.  J and I have been having SO much fun sending everyone postcards!

8.  And I've had this open for almost two hours...

9.  I think that's all I have today!

10.  Have a great week everyone!

*BFP #1-10/20/2012 EDD 7/4/2013*
    *DS 6/28/2013*
  • Options

1. It's been a while since I did this.  Because I can't do it on the mobile site, which I believe I've mentioned I hate.  Logging in at work makes me nervous.

2. I love fall weather.  I actually turned my a/c on at work today before remembering I could just open the windows.

3. But summer ended really abruptly.

4. I've never seen the Real L-Word, but I am really really pumped for Parenthood's season premiere tonight.

5. We made potato gyros for dinner last night (and therefore lunch right now) and they're delicious.

6.  We drank at home together on Friday night and at a party with friends on Saturday night, which was lots of fun.

7. But the scale really hates it when I drink, even if the calories aren't bad.

8. It feels totally unreal that it has been 11 years since 9/11.  I have such a clear picture of my frame of mind that day - not just related to the attacks, but also where I was at in my life in general.  And now I stare at that skyline everyday (and the rising Freedom Tower), but never knew it in-person with the WTC.  I totally agree about the Facebook graphics and memes, but I really love seeing in-person the tribute-in-light they do every year.

9. Sometimes I feel like I answer the phone as often as the admin assistant does...

10. We bought a groupon to go to Melting Pot for our anniversary in November!

TTC with PCOS since July 2011.
    IVF Oct/Nov 2012
    Beta #1 = 77, Beta #2 = 190, Beta #3 = 1044
    Cautiously optimistic.
  • Options
    imagemandykatie:

6. Both my pics for the Gordon Ramsey shows won!  Christina and Christine!  Yahoo!  WHERE IS THE SPOILER ALERT??? GAH!

10. We're thinking about heading the the east coast for a week in late October.  Philly/Boston meet-up anyone? I'm so there!

• Options
    imagemandykatie:

10. We're thinking about heading the the east coast for a week in late October.  Philly/Boston meet-up anyone?

We would be in for Philly! :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    image2brides:
    imagemandykatie:

We would be in for Philly! :)

Depending on dates and such we might be in for either location. 

TTC with PCOS since July 2011.
    IVF Oct/Nov 2012
    Beta #1 = 77, Beta #2 = 190, Beta #3 = 1044
    Cautiously optimistic.
  • Options

1) i am so tired- so tired

2) pride weekend was so fun went by too fast

3) house is a disaster

4) going to ask for a raise have been talking with boss about it for a few months he majorly lags.

5) looking for other job but damn i forgot how lengthy the app process was and uploading transcripts and tests and ACKKKKK - wish M would be the one to go look she has higher earning potential in my mind because she is smarter IMO

6) CRAMPS suck ... 

7) no news on heart which is annoying but the IV site is super itchy not red well red from itchy. gonna call 

8) i want to do the color run but i'm scared to run well ok I ran to the house down the street and that was hard .. Lost 150 lbs and i still cant run

9) i find salvation at the grocery store is that bad and mostly i dont have to buy

10) wow this took me a long time today 

- 2 Moms 2 Twins Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    our Blog -http://dosbabies.wordpress.com/
  • Options

1. Autumn seems to finally be making an appearance this week. I am very excited about that.

2. I hope its a really long autumn.

3. This TWW has felt really different. I have allowed myself to think that maybe....maybe this was the one.

4. My not so optimistic side believes that the Femara and Ovidrel made it feel different this time.

5. Maybe I'll test tonight when I get home...or maybe wait until morning.

6. My work BFF resigned today. I feel very sad, I'll miss her.

7. I am the only female on my team and the only person not interested in or playing fantasy football. Having everyone talking about it around my cube is torture.

8. I am really crampy. :(

9. I went on one of the other boards and yelled at them for being mean to someone asking a question the other day.

10. Probably makes me a jerk too - but I hate mean spirited people.

11. Tomorrow, cup half full!  

IUI #1 - 10 April 2012 unmonitored and unmedicated with RE 
    IUI #2 - 05 May 2012 unmonitored and unmedicated with RE 
    IUI #3 - 05 July 2012 unmonitored and unmedicated with RE 
    IUI #4 - 30 August 2012 medicated and monitoredLetrozole and Ovidrel Trigger 
    IUI #5 - 27 September 2012 Letrozole 
    BFP! 9 October 2012 Betas:- 12DPO 16; 16DPO 96; 18DPO 315

Baby Alarico born on 28 June 2013!!

• Options
    imagectbride08:
    imagemandykatie:

6. Both my pics for the Gordon Ramsey shows won!  Christina and Christine!  Yahoo!  WHERE IS THE SPOILER ALERT??? GAH!

Oh, no- I'm so sorry!!! 

10. We're thinking about heading the the east coast for a week in late October.  Philly/Boston meet-up anyone? I'm so there!

This would make me so happy!!

• Options

Let's see what I can come up with.

1. Time is passing so sloooooowwwwllllly.

2. I started temping a few days ago so I would know when I've ovulated and can at least calculate when to expect AF.  So far, no ovulation.  Come on ovaries, don't be slow this time!

3. Temping screws up my sleep.  I wake up early, and sometimes in the middle of the night, because I'm anxious to temp.  I'm so glad I don't usually have to do this anymore.

4. Obviously, I'm eager to get on the IVF train.  I'm nervous about all of it, too, but I just want to get it over with.  And excited about the increased chance that there will be a baby at the end of it.

5. October is going to be crazy.  I have in-laws visiting, a wedding to go to, a weekend in Maine, a visit from my aunt, an event for my wife's job, Lupron, stimming, probably egg retrieval, and maybe embryo transfer.

6. I'm trying to think of non-TTC things to say and failing.  I'm having a lot of trouble these days thinking of anything else.

7. Work has been slow and I need it to pick up so my brain is occupied with something else and time moves more quickly.

8. I am working on practicing mindfulness.  I suck at it.

9. I want a big pile of cookies.  We have dough in the freezer and I am thinking about just eating it as is.

10. I always get excited about new shows in the fall, even though most of them end up not being very good.  All I really want is for the new season of Downton Abbey to start...

Married my wife 8/2007 ~ TTC #1 since 7/2011
    9 IUIs = 9 BFNs
    IVF October 2012: 22 eggs retrieved, 17 fertilized, 5 frozen
    ET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Blighted ovum discovered at 7w5d; D&E
    FET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Missed m/c discovered at 9w5d; D&E
    Karyotyping: normal ~ RPL Testing: normal ~ Hysteroscopy: normal
    FET #2: 1 blast transferred 10/25; BFP 10/31!
    EDD 7/13/14 ~ Induced at 37w4d due to pre-eclampsia ~ Born on 6/28/14
    *Everyone welcome*

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

1. I have opened this about five times today.

2. MIDWEST GTG??  WHAT?? Did I miss something on facebook?  Will someone message me?  I mean, if I'm invited ;)

3. Just came from  my first parent/teacher conference.  I'm the parent in that sentence. Wierd.

4. The teacher said Carrot was doing so well, she thought she had previous Montessori experience. !!!! :)  I was worried, because she came from an environment without a lot of choices, and has been coming home in crabby moods.

5. Moods---I think she's just over-extended and is using parts of her brain she doesn't normally. Zucchini has been coming home in a really good mood! 

6. This doesn't mean I have a clue what they do all day.  I get important tidbits like "kindergarteners can only chew gum at recess" and "we (4th graders) can sit on the desks!!!) 

7. Hello Kitty eleven year old party is turning into a clusterf*ck. Her first party ever + new mom/daughter dynamic + preteen hormones =  a few kids from her old school, a few from her new school, and I have no idea how many parents of said kids plan on staying.  I've never met any of these people and am pretty nervous meeting them when we are such a mess. Our house is getting  better but is still seriously adjusting to three kids.  Constant mess

8. Can you tell from that rambling I am nervous?

9. The kids decorated both cars for L's bd--so I have been driving around a station wagon covered in chalk balloons, and "Happy Birthday Mommy L!"  all over it.  Lots of cute waves from strangers.

10. L just reminded me that  our favorite neighbors are bringing birthday dessert for L!  Yay! 

• Options

1. Another

2. Twelve

3. Hour

4. Day

5. One

6. More

7. on

8. Thursday

9. Must

10. Sleep 

• Options
    imagemandykatie:

Boston!!!!!

Mrs._F
    sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imageMrs._F:
    imagemandykatie:

Boston!!!!!

I'm in Boston during the first week of December for a conference, I'd love to do a little meet up then. 

IUI #1 - 10 April 2012 unmonitored and unmedicated with RE 
    IUI #2 - 05 May 2012 unmonitored and unmedicated with RE 
    IUI #3 - 05 July 2012 unmonitored and unmedicated with RE 
    IUI #4 - 30 August 2012 medicated and monitoredLetrozole and Ovidrel Trigger 
    IUI #5 - 27 September 2012 Letrozole 
    BFP! 9 October 2012 Betas:- 12DPO 16; 16DPO 96; 18DPO 315

Baby Alarico born on 28 June 2013!!

• Options
    imageclairmeij:
    imageMrs._F:
    imagemandykatie:

Boston!!!!!

I'm in Boston during the first week of December for a conference, I'd love to do a little meet up then. 

I might be up for that too!

Married my wife 8/2007 ~ TTC #1 since 7/2011
    9 IUIs = 9 BFNs
    IVF October 2012: 22 eggs retrieved, 17 fertilized, 5 frozen
    ET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Blighted ovum discovered at 7w5d; D&E
    FET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Missed m/c discovered at 9w5d; D&E
    Karyotyping: normal ~ RPL Testing: normal ~ Hysteroscopy: normal
    FET #2: 1 blast transferred 10/25; BFP 10/31!
    EDD 7/13/14 ~ Induced at 37w4d due to pre-eclampsia ~ Born on 6/28/14
    *Everyone welcome*

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"