September 2012 Moms
Options

Had the baby 9/1!! PIP

Hello to all!! Just wanted to post that my baby was born September 1st with a very fast labor and delivery!  I started having contractions around 8:30pm or so and thought that they were just BH by 9:00pm they were worse and definately timeable.  I called the hospital to see how far apart they shoud be before I came in and was told that if I wanted to come in I could be typcially to wait until they are around 4 minutes apart.  I only live maybe 10 minutes away from the hospital so I figure I would wait.

By 10:30pm I couldnt stand it anymore and called my mom to come to watch my son it seemed like it took forever for her to get here which in reality was about 35 minutes.  My husband and I rushed out the door in between my contractions and in what again seemed like forever we got to the hospital and was wheeled to L&D.  I think that the nurses thought that I was being a bit of a baby until I was checked and was at 8cm!!!

I was quickly admitted and moved into the L&D room and was given an epi after 1/2 bag of fluids.  I thought I would finely get some relief from the pain but soon realized that the epi didnt take and had to do it without pain medication.  This was all by 12:40am and I was fully dialated and ready to push and after 20 minutes I had a healthy baby boy weighing 6lbs 9oz and 19 1/2 inches long.  Glad that he wasnt any bigger since it hurt like hell getting him out. 

Its funny the difference between the 1st and 2nd and how completely different it all was for me.  And as much as it wouldve been nice for the epi to have worked it was also amazing to feel what it felt like without one too. 

So I suppose I should include a picture of my LO.  We had newborn pictures taken on Friday and here is one fo the sneak peaks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Had the baby 9/1!! PIP

• Options

That's so fast! Good for you for getting to 8 all by yourself - that's impressive!

Adorable little man, congratulations! 

Not in TX any more! - Central PA
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats! He is precious!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats! Cute picture.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    Congrats!! I'd love to know about your L&D experience with your first! I'm hoping this one comes much faster :)
    imageimage
  • Options
    imageTheMcCombies:

That's so fast! Good for you for getting to 8 all by yourself - that's impressive!

Adorable little man, congratulations! 

Thanks :)  I was shocked that I was at an 8 and it was all so fast.  4 hours from the time I started having timeable contractions until I was holding him!! 

Oh and I realized that I forgot to share his name

Colten Joseph

• Options
    Congrats!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Congratulations! He is a cutie!Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • Options

imagestella_blu:
    Congrats!! I'd love to know about your L&D experience with your first! I'm hoping this one comes much faster :)

My L&D with my first was quite a bit different.  I was induced at 39W 4D due to high blood pressure.  Pit was started at 10am, they broke my water at 2:30, epi around 3:30 and was ready to push at 9PM.  I pushed for a little over 2 1/2 hours so tiring. 

This one was fast and I really had no idea about what contractions really felt like and if we have another I know that I will not be waiting around at home for so long. 

GL to all of you that are still pregnant and congratulations to all of you that have had yours!!  I am loving seeing all the pictures

• Options
    Adorable picture! Congrats!

• Options
    Congrats mama :) He's adorable!!
  • Options
    Wow, quick delivery! Congratulations! He's a cutie!

[MC 11.20.11] [DS born 9.24.12] [DD born 10.15.14]

• Options
    Congrats. He is adorable. And what a great pic!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats! I love the picture, very cute!

Cooper Edward

• Options
    Thanks for sharing!
    imageimage
  • Options

Congrats, what a cute little guy! I hope I have a fast labor too!

• Options
    Congratulations!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Wow! Congrats! He's precious. :)
  • Options
    Congrats!!! 
    TTC # 1 since July 2008 / 4 IUI's BFN / May 2011 IVF cancelled (found polyps removed 4/21/11) / 2 more IUI's BFN / 10/1/11 HPT BFP / 10/3/11 Beta 239 (prog 19.79) / 10/9/11 m/c @ 6w1d / 1/21/12 HPT (DIGITAL) BFP / 1/23/12 Beta - 869 (prog 67.70) / 1/27/12 1st u/s - measuring 5w1d 9/24/12 Welcome Andrew Thomas!!! imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    So adorable. Congrats!!

IUI#3 brought us our dragon baby Z

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

TTCAL January 2015 Siggy Challenge: Animal Snow Interactions 

• Options
    Congrats! He's a cutie!
  • Options
    Congrats! Love his pic.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • Options
    omg, that pic is so adorable. Congrats! 

• Options
    Congrats, he is tooo cute!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"