Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Miscarriage starting/stopping

If you had a natural m/c did your bleeding/cramping start and stop a lot? I had red bleeding for 2 days then tonight bad period like cramps and small clots then it slowed down again. Was this your experience? Just wondering if I should expect more waves of stronger cramps.
DH, Jared 7/28/01; DD, Isabella Grace 11/28/06; said good-bye to baby 2 5/09 (11.5 weeks); said good-bye to Dakota Blu 11/09 (11.5 weeks); DS, Benjamin Cruz 12/6/10; said good-bye to babies 5 and 6 09/12 (8 weeks); baby "K" our foster son 11/28/12 came to us 1/7/14

Re: Miscarriage starting/stopping

• Options
    I had pain for 2 days then once I passed clots it stopped, unless I got really active then I would bleed a little more with some pain ( like a bad period).

DS1 2-26-07
    DS2 10-18-10
    M/C 8-5-12
    DS3  6-21-13
    #4 Due May 2015

IT'S A BOY

http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p577/Jennidyan1109/23d540d6-b829-444c-8c32-e5df839d3d41.jpg?t=1417822558

• Options
    I had two days of heavy bleeding/clotting, cramping and nausea.  Today is day three and I have only had light bleeding.  I am thinking/hoping it is just about done. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I had two days of really heavy bleeding and cramping (Thurs/Fri) followed by a few days of less heavy bleeding, followed by a day of really heavy bleeding, followed by two days of less heavy bleeding, followed by yet another day of really heavy bleeding.  And after that, I basically just bled (at 2-3 pads/day) for the next three and a half weeks.  

As far as cramping goes, the first day I had cramps so bad I could not walk or stand up, and they tapered off after that.  After about five days, I had no more cramps but was still bleeding for what felt like forever.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 26May12 - EDD 27Jan13 - DX blighted ovum 12Jul12 - M/C 2Aug12 
    BFP #2 13Jan13 - EDD 22Sep13 - DD born 20Sep2013!
    BFP #3 23Jul15 - EDD 1Apr16 - 
  • Options
    I started to miscarry last Sunday at which point I had some red blood but not too much, and some generalized cramping. The next day I had severe severe cramping that wasn't touched by otc meds and passed lots of little clots. Then the cramping went away for awhile and on Tuesday it came back with a vengeance, and I passed multiple large clots/ tissue. I have had spotting since then without cramping although today my bleeding increased when I ended up walking about a mile. I also had some dull cramping like a period when the bleeding increased. 
  • Options
    I started bleeding at 6 weeks on May 11. Went to ER 2x that weekend and found out I have a "split uterus". I bled nonstop until June 2 when I finally passed the baby. I didn't have much pain though. Nothing worse than average period cramping and mild lower back pain. I am currently waiting to hear back from the Dr. about getting surgery done to correct my uterus. Hopefully after that we can carry a healthy baby!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"