Baby Names
Options

Looking for middle name for channing

We really like Channing for a boy, but can't seem to come up with a middle name that really sits well with us. We have thought about using two middle names. I would like to use my grandfather's name William, but Channing william just seems unfinished to me. I would love some ideas of names that would go with William for the middle name. So far Alexander is the only middle name we have agreed on. Our last name is Kerr. 

IAmPregnant Ticker www.ontobaby.blogspot.com

Re: Looking for middle name for channing

• Options
    I think William and Alexander both sound great with Channing and your last name.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersimage
    partial molar pregnancy : bfp 6.28.10, d/c 8.17.10, 7 rounds methotrexate, cleared 7.1.11
    alexander patrick : bfp 1.16.12, born 9.20.12 @ 39w1d, 7 lbs./11 oz./22 in.
    scarlett irene elizabeth : bfp 5.24.13, born 2.3.14 @ 41w2d, 7 lbs./13 oz./19 in.
  • Options

imagebrideandbreve:
    I think William and Alexander both sound great with Channing and your last name.

I agree!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think Alexander goes better with Channing. Normally I don't mind double mns, but those 3 together is crazy long.
    photo 997d7ce2-9f44-4a90-b78f-0ddf5f488d41_zps82d963f4.jpg
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Channing William sounds good to me, but what about shortening it to just Will.

Channing Will Kerr
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I think Channing Alexander flows the best with your last name.
  • Options
    I like Channing William Kerr. I don't like the idea of giving that many long names.

B.R.C. 5/08-- N.R.C. 5/10--S.R.C. 3/14
  • Options
    Tatum? Wink
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Married since 08-06-11

BFP#1: 6-22-12. EDD: 3-4-13 MMC- 7-24-12 D&C- 8/10/12
    Partial Molar Pregnancy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"