January 2012 Moms

In honor of FFFC...

I washed my feet when I showered this morning.  Who else?

Anniversary

Re: In honor of FFFC...

• LOL. Nope not me I looked down and thought about FFFC though hahahhaha!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemeg_2006:

LOL I pulled out my foot scrubber (its a bunch of bristles in the shape of a foot that has suction cups and sticks to the bottom of the shower). Both DH and I used it today. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageraefre:

imagemeg_2006:

LOL I pulled out my foot scrubber (its a bunch of bristles in the shape of a foot that has suction cups and sticks to the bottom of the shower). Both DH and I used it today. 

I have been meaning to give my feet a good scrubbing for literally weeks now. I even bought a new dish pan the other day specifically for soaking my feet. Then I used it to soak things that needed bleaching for laundry. And I look at my feet almost every shower and think "next time"
    eliza bopple
    Eliza born 1-25-12
    Baby 2 EDD 7-18-14
  • imageaboynamedbarry:
    imageraefre:

imagemeg_2006:

I have been meaning to give my feet a good scrubbing for literally weeks now. I even bought a new dish pan the other day specifically for soaking my feet. Then I used it to soak things that needed bleaching for laundry. And I look at my feet almost every shower and think "next time"

For the year preceding our wedding, I scrubbed my feet diligently, slathering them up in lanolin, and covering them with socks nightly. Whatever happened to that kind of care? /sigh

I think DH used the peppermint foot scrub I had to "massage" my back one night. More of a scrubbing than a massage. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"